22

*week later*

We gotten closer. He introduced his fans to me and most of them were very supportive and sweet. But you had those 20% of people who hated me. But I couldnt really care less.

It was very noticeable me and red were doing well. We were over my house a lot. Trying to avoid John. We were at the offices a lot and i had started my new channel. A lot of people where supportive and subscribed.

Nothing really was bad until two weeks ahead. I recently got a call from (bff's parents).

"(Y/n) We need you here now!!" (his/her/their) parents practically scream.

"Wow, calm down. What happened?" I felt panick inside me build higher and higher to my peak.

"(Bff) tried to kill (him/her/their)self!" I felt the mug I was holding filled of (favorite drink). It broke underneath my feet. My mind that was filled with thoughts just stopped. My heart broke, I broke. I hung up and ran to my computer, I got the nearest plane ticket I could and started pack.

I called an uber and got everything set up. I got the text me uber is here and I went outside. Put my two suitcases in the trunk and got in.

I was trying to calm myself.

"(He/she/they) are not going to die" I repeated this thought over and over till I reached the airport.

~~~~

Hi guys, I know it's been awhile but I just wanted to say this book will be ending on chapter 30. I have no interest on writing this book and I have to finish this book before I want to publish a new one.

Also I know my name says Tyler on my profile and my covers say Cassie. But I recently came out as trans to my friends. So I decided to change everything. But my covers won't be changed.

Social media

Instagram- thatbabe.tyler
Tumblr- thatbabe-tyler
Snapchat- cass2021
Don't forget to follow me on wattpad!