14

*Your Pov*

We all sat at the meeting room just telling jokes and throwing paper balls at each other. The boys were done for the night and we were just relaxing. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I squealed.

"It's okay sweetheart" Red said into my neck. I almost melted in his arms. It was two puzzle pieces falling in line. It felt like we were there for a long time before Adam broke up us saying that tomorrow was movie night at his house and that I was invited. I smiled and thanked him. We were walking out of the building when everyone went there own way except John, Red and me.

"Come on, we are gonna drive you." Red said with a smile.

"Oh are you sure? I mean you already had enough trouble with me." I said.

"Seattle is pretty bad at this time so yeah." Red said and opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in.

They drove me to my moms house and we said our goodbyes. As they left I walked into my house and dropped my bag.

"Mum Im home!" I said out loud. You panicked when you heard nothing. You heard a bang in her room so you rushed over. You opened the door to see your mom with a note in her one hand and a empty bottle of pills in her other. You rushed over trying to get her to stay awake as you pulled out your phone calling 911.

"911, whats your emerge-" I cut her off.

"My mom just over dosed" I said tears streaming down my face.

I gave her the information as they said they were on there way.

"Mum....mum, stay awake please." I whispered as I took the pill bottle out of her hand and threw it somewhere. I put my hand in hers.

"Please dont leave me....not like dad" I said.

~~~

Hey guys i know this story is going no where at the moment but i have no idea what to write or do anymore. If you have any ideas please feel free to dm me some ideas and i will possibly put it in the book.