Chapter 1

Before we start here is a description of sorts for the OC(original Character)

DelicateRose

Description:

Haruhi's younger twin sister comes home after being forced to live with their Aunt for the past ten years. Kazumi- has frail health but is too stubborn to back down. Even though she is horribly shy, and timid she-no matter what it takes- wants to be with her dear big sister. But somehow along the way of going on adventures with the host club she is finding that she is falling hard for a certain Shadow king. And he is slowly finding himself being wrapped around her little finger. What will happen now? Will they confess their feelings? Or will her health and his father get in the way?

Kazumi: Long red-ish brown locks that fall to a little below her waist. Pale skin with no blemish in sight, large doe like brown eyes with a golden tint, slightly curvy but not by much. Almost unhealthily skinny, usually wears sun dresses, and ballet slippers. Soft spoken, love sweets, innocent, shy, extremely smart, but gets easily sick, frail health, has asthma. Loves Haruhi, Ranka, and the host club the most. Does not easily open up to others.

Now we shall start the chapter!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1;

~Haruhi's pov~

"..she hasn't responded in the last month...I hope nothing bad has happened..." I mumbled to myself as I left my home and started my way to school. A school filled with snot nosed prissy rich people who believe in money and really only know money. I sighed depressed once more as I dragged myself down the side walk.

~After School~

"I'm never going to hear the end of it if I show up late..." I muttered to myself, my mind raced as I sped down the prestige halls to the 3rd music room used as the host club's abode. Reaching the door I opened it and didn't entirely expect what was in front of me. A tropical paradise. 'What's this? Where am I?' I thought to myself bitterly.

"Welcome!" A group of six men announced...the host club. I felt myself twitch 'Can you see this from heaven mom? This is the club I was forced to join.' I continued to twitch in silence. Suddenly a bird-a toucan I believe flew onto my head resting as if my hair was its nest.

"You finally made it haruhi. You're so late." The twins announced blankly in union.

Taking out my pocket sized calendar I flipped the page to this month's. A toucan still silently perching on my head. 'I could be wrong but my calendar says it's still early spring...'

"Huddling under a kotatsu table feeling the cold is nonsense." Tamaki-senpai started dramaticly. "Besides the heating system we have here is-the best!" he finished with weird sparkles glittering around him. I let out a soft scoff.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club Haruhi? Be careful what you say you owe us 8 million yen. Remember?" That damn shadow king murmured looking up from his book pad. I felt like I was electrocuted as I remembered the previous days' events.

Tamaki-senpai came back opening his red hand-held fan. "Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing! It may be chilly early spring out there in the real world. But here at the club we want us to surprise our chilly little kittens with our warm tropical paradise!" Tamaki-senpai explained as hunny-senpai and mori-senpai ran in through the trees. All the while Hunny-senpai yelling in glee.