Keep It Trill !

Beauty P.O.V.

Suppp Y'all? But um My Uncle is a Major drug lord and I work for him our motto trust no Nigga trust no Bitch, shiddddd I don't even trust his ass. Im 5'7 and I will kill anybody that I think is disrespecting me. My ass size is like medium Like I have booty but it's not all that big, I have a cute little breast size, I have brown eyes, I'm brown skin and have some deep dimples. Im 20 years old and I have a little sister that is 14 and her name is Diamond. , Parents ? Never heard of them My Uncle took us in.

" Beauty, Your Uncle wants you in his office? " My Uncle body guard says.

" Alright Skip, I'll be there. " I said I got up and went to his office . Our house is big kind of we have 2 floors 14 bed rooms 7 on each floor and they each have a bathroom in The room. Also we have a big assssssss kitchen and we have a living room and a den.

" Wassup? " I asked My Uncle while sitting down in The chair across from him.

" Go handle this for me and we have a meeting tomorrow with a client. " He said handing me a piece of paper with a address on It, I nodded and went to My black range Rover and headed to The place. if somebody fucks around with My Uncle money that means they fucking around with My money I don't play that Shit! No mercy. I put on My skii mask before getting out The truck grabbing My customize pink and gold gun.

I was peeking through The windows and I only saw two men this should be easy. I went through.

" Don't grab that gun." I said walking in their living room they were counting money.

" Put The money in The fucking bag !" I yelled they did as told then one try to be slick and grab The gun so I shot him twice one in The chest one in The head.

" You wanna try something too? " I asked The dude. He shook his head fast saying no. After he put all The money in The bag I shot him three times.

" Don't fuck with My Uncle money! " I said walking out with three bags of money I got into My car took off My skii mask and drove back to My Uncle house. I went up to his office and sat The money on his desk.

" Take one bag and tell your sister I said goodnight. " He said not even looking at me. I grabbed one of The bags and put It in My room and put It in My safe after that I went to My sister room to check on her.

" Hey little sister. " I said going in to her room she was two doors down from mines, For she doesn't hear My conversations. I swear if anybody I mean any fucking body hurt My little sister I will fucking kill them that's My only type of family left and she's like My Bestfriend she doesn't have to worry bout nothing.

" Hey. " She said. She was doing her homework.

" Need help? " I asked her sitting on her bed.

" No Girl you know I'm smart, but uh can I go to this party Saturday ? " She asked knowing My ass can't say no to her.

" What time It start and end? " I ask her.

" 8 and ends at 11 , it's a birthday party. " She said.

" Fine ." She got up and hugged me.

" Can we go shopping? " She asked.

" Yeah in a minute let me go take a shower." I said getting up and leaving, My Uncle own The malls down here so we good. I went to go take a shower and came back out in My black leggings, My Tim's slipping My knife in My boots and I put on My white crop top.

" Alright come on. " I said as I peeked through her room she had on The same thing as me except it's just a fitted white shirt and black skinnys. She's not going to be wearing crop tops until I say so.

" You always trying to match ya sis. " I said laughing she rolled her eyes.

" Let's take a picture. " She said grabbing her I phone 5c sometimes I think I spoil this little Girl a little to much. We took our pictures and headed out towards The mall.