Chapter 21 : foreal ?

Beauty P.O.V.

" Your not My parents. " I said as tears filled My eyes, I'm not prepared for this right now.

" Yes we are, I'm sorry Beauty. " Doctor Johnson said.

" Y'all left me!! " I yelled The tears finally ran down My face.

" We wasn't prepared to have two babies or take care of them. " My so called mama said.

" You should have kept your legs close then !" I yelled at her. I felt so hurt.

" We know your hurt right now, but this isn't The place to talk. " My Dad said.

" I Don't want to ever talk to y'all, y'all made me think I was a child who nobody wants or nobody is going to ever care about I had to take care of Diamond while y'all was doing what ever y'all was freaking doing You left us with our uncle who changed My whole freaking Life. " I said Trill got up and hugged me but I pushed him as I ran My hand over My face.

" We love You, we really do. " My mom said .

" I can't fucking tell. " I said hopping off The bed and walked out with Trill right behind me. We was outside in The parking lot and I just broke down I fell and just started crying hard as hell Trill picked me up and carried me in The back seat He got in The back too he lifted me and put me in front of him as we laid down on The seats He had His arms wrapped around me.

Trill P.O.V.

I can't imagine what is going through Beauty head right now, and I don't know what to say all I know is she need a shoulder to cry on and ima be there for her.

" Whyyy? " She asked tears still coming down her face she turned around to face me and put her face in My chest.

" It will get better. " I said. I never saw her cry so this was surprising to me but I would have felt some type of way too if I was in her position. I feel The same way about My daddy leaving me with My mom knowing she was sick, like I would murder him The first chance I get straight up!

" We can go now. " Beauty said wiping her face. We was here for like a hour.

" Alright." I said getting out The back seat My shirt was soak with her tears I took my shirt off and put another one of My white shirts on good thing I keep extra.

" You want me to drop You off home? " I asked her as I pulled off she didn't answer then I heard snoring. Aw I took out My phone and snapped pictures of her. She cried herself to sleep smh.

" Guess we going to My house. " I said outloud 30 minutes later and we finally at My house I got out The car picked her up and carried her upstairs into My room laying her on My bed I took off her shoes.

" Lay down with me. " She said with her eyes close. I Took off My shirt and My shoes and laid next to her. She moved closer to me and I wrapped My arms around her.

" I love You too, Trill. " She said and I smiled she looked up at me and kissed me.

" Thanks for being here for me. " She said.

" I will always be here for You. " I said closing My eyes we fell asleep just like that.

3 hoursssss later.

I woke up with The smell of hot wings and pizza. Shit smell good as fuck. I saw Beauty eating It.

" Damn You wasn't going to wake My ass up? " I asked her as I sat up and look at My watch It was 2oclock.

" I wanted It all for myself. " She said laughing then turned back to The T.V. She watching some Shit called Bad Girls club. Girls fighting and Shit I might can get into this lol.