The Untold Story~~

"Hey Shu. Who are you crushing on?" I heard Raku saying to Maiko. They were currently on the roof of the school and I was eavesdropping on them. Well not eavesdropping but I was climbing the stairs when I heard them talking and curiosity took the best of me and I started to listen to their conversation mischievously.

"And also you got 2 Valentin chocolates" I heard Raku saying again. It pained me on hearing that a girl likes Maiko too. "Is it that girl from class D ?" Raku asked Maiko again. "Bingo ! Right on to money" Shu gave a thumbs up while sparkles sparkling around him. "Your not gonna tell me strsightly are you?" Raku sighed at him. Shu suddenly looked up at the sky from the small house he was sitting inside and said

"I have a crush on an unattainable flower..."

"Huh ?" Raku asked

Shu regained himself and shoot up. "Guess I have gave you the biggest hint" and with that Shu bid him byem I quickly hide and Shu went down, a thinking Raku trailing behind him.

And there goes Raku asking Tsugumi about the love theories. It went for good 2 days and then the day to bid Kyoko Sensei came...

\(^o^)/\(^o^)/

"You know, it will be my last day and I'm getting married..." Kyoko Sensei announced. Just then Raku's head clicked snd he went up. Here others were bidding mam good he and I went up to them.

"Is it Kyoko Sensei??" I heard Raku saying. Shu looks down and nods. I found myself like I was just going to break anytime. Though my heart has already been broken. I was so numb that I missed what Raku said. And then the thing I heard was "Raku. Will you give me one hell of a push?" Raku without any second thought, pushed Shu rather kicked Shu's butt and yelled "Kyoko Sensei is on the taxi stand !! Go !!" And with that Shu raced off with full speed ahead.

In the way he passed down Ruri Chan. I was coming behind him and Ruri saw me with my lifeless eyes. "(Y/n) Chan?" She asked. I smiled and went to the bathroom.

By then I don't know what happened ? I think I must've cried. But I rather thought that Ruri had probably asked Raku what was all about and then would have punished the hell out of him as he was saying sorry, pretty beaten up badly.

I smiled though my heart was aching. Throat sore but I managed to utter a small 'its okay'.

The rain was stopped from pouring down and I was heading towards my home. I saw Raku and Shu eating octopus balls but Raku saw Onodera and went somewhere with her. Can't able to hold myself anymore, I just rushed towards Shy who was stunned by my action. I tackled him in a hug and started to cry. He was still wet but my warm tears soaked him more.
"(Y/n) Chan whats wrong?" I heard him say, I cried more and said "I just wanted to find a shoulder to cry... Kyoko Sensei is gone..." I choked.

I lied to him...

He gripped me and I felt like I could just stay there for eternity. It was just for a minutes but I found myself and my happiness. I found my truth and to decide what to do. I would continue being his friend and wouldn't say a word till my death... That was what my heart said to me...

~Present time~

I smiled and closed my little diary, holding it close to my chest, snuggling into my couch. The good old days came rushing to my mind and I thought...

"I may have lost my love but I have my best friend in the another image of love"

~Owari~