1

"go ahead, throw it!" i screamed as i kicked Jennie, who was beside me.

Taeyeon then swung the baseball bat and aimed for me but missed, i laughed bitterly and picked up the baseball bat with one hand.

"i'm so sorry, please! i don't want to die!" Taeyeon appologized, trying to sound as pitiful as she can and she blocked her face using her arms.

"i rather die than accept your apology." i smirked as i threw the baseball bat on the ground and instead punched her which caused her to bleed endlessly and groan in pain.

"stop, please!" she managed to say as i turned around and saw her friends watching us, with dirty looks on their faces.

"who's next?" i asked, in a sarcastic tone and picked up the baseball bat that i threw on the ground.

they stood there, quietly and they were shaking due to my sudden behaviour.

"w-what did i ever do to you?" Taeyeon asked as she tried to get up but i grabbed her collar and pushed her to the wall.

"don't ever touch jungkook again or you will die in my arms." i said as i held her collar tighter than it was before.

i looked at her hazel eyes that was full of sorrow, i let go of her collar since it was getting too awkward for us.

i then realised i had blood all over my school uniform.

how did this even happen?

"can Ms. Jeon Sorina come to the front office please." I heard over the speaker. "fuck it, those girls probably snitched." i whispered to myself which taeyeon heard very clearly.

i left the girl's bathroom and walked slowly to the office, not that i'm scared because i always get in trouble, but i'm walking slowly because i'm too tired to listen to Mrs. Chae's  'be kind to one another' speech.

"Sorina, please sit." Mrs. Chae said while pointing at the chair that was in front of her wooden desk.

"i've heard from Jennie and Irene that you have been hitting Taeyeon and screaming at them am i right?"

i rolled my eyes and tried not to not pay attention to what she said.

"excuse me Ms. Jeon don't roll your eyes on me and answer my question. did you do it?"

"why are you asking me? don't you already know?" i gritted my teeth whilst i pulled my coca cola flavoured lollipop out of my bag, unwrapped it and put it in my mouth.

"Listen Sorina Jeon, if you do this one more time you will be expelled. do you understand?"

i nodded and smirked, 'I don't really care if I get expelled, I hate school anyways' was the sentence I thought of after she said that.

she of course explained stuff i didn't really care about for a few minutes.

"you will get consequences for this, clean up all the classrooms. there is another student helping you. he should be here in-" she got cut of by.. i assumed it's the guy who's helping me.

"i'm sorry, Mrs.Chae." the tall guy apologised and bowed as a manner.

"just sit Taehyung, so i was saying that you guys will be helping each other clean classrooms--"

wait what am i gonna eat tomorrow?
ramen?
bulgogi beef?
ugh, i don't know...

random thoughts clouded my head which made me distracted to what our principal was saying.

"Ms. Jeon and Mr. Kim, you may now leave my office."

i got my bag and left, i went in the janitor's office and picked up the things i need to use to clean the classrooms.

while i was walking with the cleaning equipments on my hands, taehyung smirked and winked at me which caused me to cringe. i was about to go inside classroom b when i felt a big yet warm hand on my wrist.

"my name is Taehyung, what's yours?" Taehyung said as he winked and bit his plump red lips.

"let go of me first!" i yelled, irritated as i pulled his hand away but he pushed me on the wall instead. his chest touching mine, which caused me to have butterflies on my stomach.

what the fuck is going on?

"tell me your name first." he smirked and stared at my eyes like they were the most interesting thing he has seen.

Okay, fine he won.

"Sorina!" i shouted and pushed him which caused him to pull me away from him.

he continuously repeated my name which made me annoyed. "what do you want, bitch?" i gritted my teeth as he choked on air since i called him a 'bitch'.

"you're actually really interesting." he smirked for the billionth time as he helped me clean the windows.

"hey! this is my side, clean on your side."

He rolled his eyes and walked to classroom c.

i finally finished and left taehyung, i managed to finish before him since he spent most his time on his phone in the corner of the room. i walked home and placed my bag on the couch. i jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone that was in my pocket.

"Sorina noona!" i heard my little brother, Jungkook shouting from across the room.

i stood up and walked to the kitchen and saw Jungkook eating noodles.

"Oh you're back early! My cute little brother'l i said as i messed up his dark brown straight hair.

"hey! i'm 20 years old, i'm not 'little' anymore!" he shook his head of disbelief and handed me a bowl of noodles that was beside him.

"noona, i've heard from Taeyeon that you've hurt her, why did you do this?" he stared at me, interested of my answer.

"well i did that for you."