4

"hi babygirl!" someone tapped my shoulder which caused me to turn around and saw, kim seokjin.

"oh hey!" i pulled him into a tight hug, as he did the same, but making the hug tighter.

"where were you? i missed you!" i asked, in a dramatic tone as i playfully hit his chest.

"u-uh- oh, the bell rang! let's go!" he interlocked our fingers and we both ran to our classrooms.

wait, he still didn't answer my question...

confusing thoughts came in my head, as i tried to shrug it off, but i can't help but be curious.

~

"seokjin, want to go to the cinema? i'll pay this time."

"oh s-sorry, i'm busy. i have to take c-care of my sister!" he stuttered and he wouldn't make an eye contact with me which made me even more curious.

"well see you, babygirl." he pulled me into a hug and kissed me softly on my forehead.

"i love you." he waved and left me. i opened my locker and grabbed my books and placed it in my bag.

"eunji-ah!" i felt a heavy head on my shoulder as i turned around and saw taehyung.

"want to eat somewhere?" he grinned, hugely and placed his arms around my shoulders.

"uh, yeah sure... if you want?" i was unsure of my emotions at that moment, the scene of what happened with seokjin and i made me suspicious.

"hey, are you okay? your face is kinda, uh blank" taehyung asked me in a confused tone as i shook my head.

"n-no no i'm totally fine." i faked a smile and shoved my hands on my jacket pocket.

"no you're not, i know you too well." he nudged my shoulder as a 'sign' for me to spill the tea.

"we just met a couple of days ago, taehyung-ssi." i stated a point which caused him to shut up and agree with me.

"come on, tell me!" he pouted like a kid and grabbed on my jacket and pulled it.

"it's nothing, taehyung." i grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my jacket.

"so are we still going there?" i questioned him as he nodded and grabbed my hand and shoved it in his pocket.

i looked at him, strangely and shook my head. "what? it's cold, so i'll make you warm!" he grinned as i disgustingly looked at him with anger, due to his act of 'kindness' which i didn't like.

"wait, have you heard about seokjin and taeyeon dating?" a girl asked which caused me to turn around and check who said that.

"yeah i did! apparently they're going to his house tonight and maybe have fun!" the other girl said which caused them both to fangirl as they walked to the rooftop.

those can't be true, right? those are just rumours... i whispered to myself which taehyung heard clearly.

"isn't seokjin your boyfriend?

---
haven't updated for like months i feel bad so gotta have a cliff hanger huehuehue ;)

ok i'm a bad person sorry y'all i'll try to update soon but no one reads this book anyways so lmao ok bye-