♧001♣

Jungkook went out to breathe some fresh air. Even if he already knew how dangerous this behavior is, he still is unable to stand Taehyung’s presence after what he heard. The evidence of a pure selfishness; he stated.
Jungkook’s POV
I walk away from the school until I reach a small park. I lay down in the ground under the shadow of a tree, running my fingers in the fresh green herbs; how is it even possible? I never thought that he was hiding such an awful secret. I never thought they would have hidden this secret from me for so long.

-Flashback-
“Let me send you home Jungkookie!” The orange haired man pleads me.
“No, thanks. I want to go alone.” I answer hoping that he’ll let me go. But surprise! He grabs my wrist?
“Jungkook, stop being stubborn! It’s a life or death matter!!”
“What? Since when your feelings became more important than a life to decide it’s death?”
“... what...? ”
“Never mind!” I broke my wrist free from his hold.
“Jungkook! I didn’t want to tell you now but since you’re stubborn here you are! Your parents got killed today! Their killers are searching for you so you can’t just walk around alone!” I release a sigh.
“What none-sense are you saying?!” I say mockingly. “You’re just making a scene to come with me, aren’t you? And why are you even including my parents in this?” He sighs exasperated (?)
“Look, I never really loved you if this can be reassuring for you. It was just a disguise to look after you.”
“… “

I stay silent at this revelation. Is he making fun of me or what? Also, his feelings weren’t real? I look at him, I can swear that I saw his orbs changing to a shade of red for a second. I get a shock but he doesn’t seem to understand why. He sighs again.

“Just think of it! I couldn’t just come to you and tell you that your parents are vampires and that you are in danger of death!!"

He isn’t totally wrong… This will sound insane to anyone. Even I can barely digest this information well. But what….

VAMPIRES???

“You still don’t believe?”
He comes near to me and takes out something from his pocket. It’s a family photo.
Wait! Mom, Dad and me in… Taehyung’s arms. I look at him in disbelieve, he didn’t change from then to now...
“Just in case you are lost: this is me and this is you, and I doubt that you didn’t recognize your own parents.”
  I’m still silent. But how? Are they all vampires? How am I going to believe this?
“Then how come I’m a human?”
“You? You were a sort of black dot in this whole story. Your father was the only vampire and it is formally prohibited for a vampire to give birth to a human, in short having a child from a human. Your parents planned to never have children but one day your dear mother knew that she is pregnant so your father transformed her. We lived this whole time fooling them so they think you’re a vampire too but you reached “the age” and the symptoms didn’t appear yet; and as you can guess they are now searching for you to kill you, the only solution left is- yah JEON JUNGKOOK! WHERE ARE YOU GOING???”
I don’t let him finish his talk and run. I try to swallow the tears but they are already falling. Too much information for my simple question.
If he is a vampire, won’t he be able to catch me?
Actually I don’t care at all; I don’t want to think about it. He is behind me, calling my name.
I try to trick him by hiding in the broom closet. His steps indict me that he is coming near. I hold my breath; please, don’t get in! If it wasn’t stupid to yell this at him I would do it! I wait a moment but he doesn’t open the door; according to his steps again I figure out that he left.
In any other moment I would have found a safer way to get out (like the window behind me) but instead I just picke my head out of the door to check if he is really gone. Once sure, I get out of the room and walk out of the school.

*End Flashback*

So… I was a black dot in their life?
My tears are already flowing out of my eyes. I never hated my parents or envied others' parents because mine were simply wonderful! I never even thought that their love was insufficient! But why am I having doubts now?
A single leaf falls from the tree. I raise my head in chock and two red orbs are all I see because I rush to the exit of the park.

I must go home.
I run the half of the way but he is too fast!! He reaches my level and jumps on me so I’m lying down causing my cheek to graze the concrete ground.

“What do you want from me?!!” I struggle to say because of his weight on me.
“I just want to taste some… "
I feel a throbbing pain in my shoulder and blood flowing then the weight disappears. I take it as an opportunity so I stand up and start running, not even thinking of looking behind me until I feel someone grabbing me and hugging me tightly.
“Don’t be afraid. He won’t hurt you anymore.”

A soft voice penetrates my ear, having the effect of relaxing me instantly until I close my eyes and fall in the deepest thought in my mind; my eyes are closing on their own.

-------------

Finally posted something on wattpad!!!! *feels so proud of self*
Hope you like it! I like others' comments on what I write obviously tihihi