chapter 1

George was walking down to the street to go home. Marco said well well well if isn't George the dork walking down the street at night. George said shut up doshebag. Marco said George you are dead. Mask man jumped down from a roof. Mask man said leave him alone you jackass. Mask man punch Marco and Marco blackout. George said thank you for saving me. Mask man blow a sleeping spell in front of George's face. George passout and the mask man catch George and carry him bridal style. Mask man put George in George's bed. The mask man left. Next morning George woke up and got dressed and saw Slim talking to Lennie. George said hey. Lennie said George are you alright. Geroge said yes I am. Slim said the mask man save you George from getting hurt by Marco. George said yeah he did. George went to Curley. Curley said George did the mask man said your welcome. George said no but he blow some spell on my face and the next I woke up and saw I was back home. Curley's wife said hmm maybe he was making sure that you didn't want to walk home alone. George said what. Curley's wife said awww cute George has a crush on the mask man. George said fuck off. George blushed red and Curley and his wife laughed at George embarrass face. Slim said knock it off guys. Lennie said yeah guys knock it off about George's love life. George grew a tick mark on his forehead and he bonked Lennie's head. Lennie said ouch that hurt. George said shut up about my love life or else.