Chapter 1

The night is beatiful. A black sky protecting her idenity with the big moon surrounded by tiny but millions of stars who are silently whispering the innocent things she used to do as a kid. Innocent things Ria used to do.

She knew that these 'innocent things' are gone, but she can't help recalling these memories back. Maybe getting some beer for Jiwon and Kris at night was a bad idea afterall.

Well, she can't go back, can she?

But she should. She has no reason to be outside even if it is for her close people who only want some beer. The damn cops can just pass by anytime and shoot her leg so she can't walk and easily take her with them, without having a big fight. And they once saw her while she dealt with drugs once in Busan, so she has been on the list for a long time.

It does sound brutal, but unfortunately the cops and the government are willing to do anything to catch at least one of the gang members after the mass shooting in Daejeon. Ria has been a part of the gang since she was a little kid.

She entered the store and thank god nobody was there, which means it's gonna be much easier to steal the beer. Just sneakin' in and sneakin' out with the goody.

The cashier didn't see her going to the aisle where the alcohol was. Finally, luck was on her side this time.

"Yah, who is gonna pay?"
"I paid last time, it's Jimin's turn this time."
"I lost my money."
"Well yeah of course you lost your money, I was already getting suspicious how you managed to keep your bag by your side"
Or luck is just a butthurt hoe when you begin thinking about it is on your side.

"Shit..." she mumbled while taking a deep breath and looked how many of these laughing ducks were in this store.

"3... 4, 5... oh c'mon 7? Lord." And the best thing was that they spread in every corner of the damn store.

One of them who wore a black beanie came to the aisle where she was too. He looked at the alcohol with a hungry gaze and the delicious champagne has caught his eyes the most.

While Ria was planning how to steal two beer bootles, the beanie guy was secretly taking a look at her.

He found her black clothing style quite interesting. And he found it interesting that such a young girl was staring at beer bottles.

It was non of his bussiness to ask but he was too curious "Hey, aren't you too young for that?" He kindly smiled and pointed at the beer bottles.

Instead of smiling back she glared at him. She had no reason to and she knew that, but what did he care? His kind act wouldn't last longer for a second if he would know who she is.
And where she is from.

But since there was no way out of this mess and she really had to bring some beer, because she really owned them something, and simply took two beer bottles and went straight to the exit.

Beanie boy just stared at her lowkey recovering of that glare she gave him until he realised that she was actually stealing the bottles.

"Hey... Hey! You know that you are stealing right?" He said loud enough worriedly that she could hear it and not only she heard it...
Fricking everyone did...

Ria had a hard time thinking about just pulling her gun out and scarying everyone here, so they could shut their mouths for ever.

But she couldn't and she didn't want to... yet.

Unluckily, everyone came towards her direction, even the fat cashier came.

Everyone was here staring at her with a surprised expression on all of their faces. The cashier tried to talk "May I know what you are doing...?" Of all surprised faces here, he looked like someone stabbed him... C'mon grandpa it's not like you have never seen someone stealing something.