Mission gone wrong

Quietly he closed the door behind him and started his walk to the place he wanted to apperate. To this time not many people were outside. It was freezing and dark. He tried to walk in the light of the lanterns but he knew that in a few minutes even they would turn of. In this part of the city nobody stayed any longer than possible and especially not in the dark.

But it was his fault that he was in this stupid situation so when something would happen to him there was no one other to blame than himself. Without a result he tried to close his coat closer around him and he shivered. What was wrong with him. What urged him to look for the stupid guy who was ruining his life even they were not in school anymore and the war was over?

Potter said that he does not need help with this mission when they last communicated over this weird muggle things. He thought about the name but couldn't remember.

He shivered again and betted that he was the only one working one day before Christmas and that just because of his stupid partner who were not able to accomplish a mission without getting in trouble. Sometimes he asked himself how Potter was able to pass the Auror test. Probably the prominent factor. The time of the name Malfoy was over, but the name Potter still had the aura of fame around him. Dammit Potter.

Draco was following his tracks for five hours now, but he was always one step behind.

When they got paired up as a team a couple months ago they were shocked. They haven't seen each other since the war and didn't know how to act when they met again. But soon they understood each other blind and got promoted. Now they were the youngest head aurors ever and got all the work the old ones couldn't do anymore.

Potter got the message this morning that there were dark magic activities but Draco had an appointment with his fathers doctor so Potter like a gryffindor told him he would managed it alone. After Dracos appointment he was supposed to join him but he didn't give a sign of life and Draco started to worry. He didn't tell anyone but he cared a lot about Potter- since first grade- too much for his tasted but that was nothing he could control. He learnt that years ago but accepted it just recently.

Draco was in thoughts when suddenly the lights turned of. Okay that was creepy he admitted to himself. It was different when his partner was with him. Potter was a gryffirndor and so he was brave. When Draco was with him he would have never admit that he was scared. That was Potters part ( haha see what I did there?). But now so alone he couldn't help it that his steps became faster and his heart skipped a beat.

He stopped, closed his eyes and tried to think about something to calm himself. Two green eyes appeared in his view and he shook his head to get this picture of . But it just switched to a picture of Hagrid holding the inanimately Potter in his arms while Voldemort were giving his stupid victory speech. Thanks brain this isn't helping Draco thought and started running. After this picture he really had to find this stupid piece of shit or in other words the love of his life.

*

Harry set on the only chair in the room and was waiting that something would happen. He found the place where he was called to but he couldn't find any abnormalities. After he sent a message to his office he wanted to call Malfoy but just in this moment he realized he got trapped. How could someone be so stupid. suddenly he got hit by something and everything went black around him Shortly after that he woke up and found himself in a room without windows. This didn't freak him out after all the time he spent in his carp board but the fact that he didn't know what was happening was pretty scary. After he tried everything to get out he gave up and just set down on the chair which was the only thing it this so called room. "Harry Potter" Harry startled. Shit was this his imagination ? It was an familiar voice. "Harry Potter" There again. " I ve been waiting so long to have you finally for my own. I cant believe this is happening after all those years you just ignored me. But I know, my love, that this was just your strategy to make me recognize you."" W-w-who are you", Harry stumbled and suddenly felt a pain in his left arm. He looked down to his wrist and saw and bracelet around it. He got shocked. "Harry I know you just pretending not to know me. Over all those years we spent in Hogwarts together and the signals you sent me, I am pretty sure you know exactly who I am" Harry didn't dare to speak again. Slowly he nodded and smiled his smile what Malfoy said was making everybody loves him. A picture of gray eyes and blond hair came to his mind but now was not the time to think about an unrequited love.

" See I knew you would remember me." Think! He told himself! Be smart! Be cunning! What would your friends do ? No wait what would Malfoy do?! Be charming! Yeah exactly! OK but how? He tired to imitate Malfoy. "So Darling tell me, what was your favorite sign?". He heard a giggling and hoped that this would be working until someone would find him. "Well Harry, I liked how you were always staring to my table. I always knew those glaces were meant for me. I totally understand why you couldn't be public with your feelings. What would the people think ? A gryffindor and a slytherin? That wouldn't be possible. But now we are not in Hogwarts anymore and all the things are different. I knew you would not come to me without a sign." "well great", Harry mumbled and he directly felt a shock again. "Sorry Dear but I just want to hear everything that is coming out of your mouth!". Oh shit Harry thought. That girl was mental and he still didn't know who she was. "Anyway", she continued, " I know you are probably afraid that somebody could find us but don't be. I am prepared. Draco is your partner so he should look for you. But I mean he hates you. I had to listen to his speeches about you every day during lunch and classes and I was so sick of it. You are the love of my life and he was talking trash about you all the time. It was so hard not to snap and show you my feelings so that we could finally be together. But yeah I get of the path what I wanted to say is that he will not look for you. He does not care enough and he is the only person who could probably find us. The others are such looser. How did the wizard world survived so long with such incompetent people." Harry realized that she was right. Malfoy would not look for him. He was not sure about there relationship. They grow together, he knew that but was their bond so strong that he would get himself in trouble for him ? Maybe he was happy that he was gone. Now he would get a new partner and Harry wouldn't slow him down that much. He would never admit it in front of Malfoy but he was the better auror. Harry was brave, yeah that was no question. But he was acting without thinking and got himself in trouble every time. In comparison Draco had always an objective view on thinks and saved his ass every time. As Harry was thinking about that he had to admit that they were a perfect team. Harry had to make a decision. Should he play the game and hope that Malfoy would get his message and new how to use GPS on his phone or should he try to find a way out ? He was already quiet too long. " Oh but darling I know you would be prepared and I really appreciate that. I was waiting for the right moment to confess my feelings. I hope Malfoy will never find us and we can be happy together." Again a giggling and Harry was so sure that he knew this voice. What were the things he knew ? She was a slytherin and also an old friend of Malfoy because he was just eating lunch with two people. Oh the fact hit him like a bowling ball.