The spider (KLAINE)

Blaine is terrified of spiders, he doesn't know why but he is just scared of them.....So this is how he found himself calling his boyfriend Kurt.

Kurt was in his room doing  homework when he heard teenage dream go of on his cell phone..He instantly grabbed it from the nightstand and answered it....

"Hello Blaine is that you"Kurt says in the phone...

"Kurt omg I need you please come here"Blaine says....

As soon as Kurt heard that he freaked out he grabbed his keys, told his dad he would be back and out the door he went..."Blaine baby are you still there I'm on my way to your house right now"

"I'm here Kurt just please hurry I'm scared"

"Blaine why are you scared? did something happen?"Kurt says to his boyfriend threw the line.

"I need help please just come"Blaine says sounding like he is about to burst into tears.

"I'm almost OK? I'm just pulling in your drive way now"Kurt says

"Ok im upstairs in my room"Blaine says before he hangs up..

Just as Blaine hangs up Kurt is out of the car and runs into Blaine's empty house, He walks up the stairs case to Blaine's room and hears the shower going 'huh' he thinks 'did he just want me to come here and be with him?' But than he hears Blaine sqeal...He runs into the bathroom where he finds Blaine huddled on the floor very much naked....."Blaine why are you on the floor naked?"

"I was about to take a shower before going to sleep and  there was a spider there and it really scared me please kill it"

"Blaine?"

"Yea?"Blaine said in a whisper

"Your telling me that you seen a spider in your shower so you called me and gave me a heart attack?"Kurt says to Blaine

"Uhm yea but Kurt please you have to help me  please kill the stupid thing and be my hero" Blaine says sounding scared..

"You are so lucky that I love you Blaine Devon Anderson "Kurt says to Blaine before getting up some Kleenex and killing the innocent spider and pushing it in the toilet

" Aww thank you so much baby your my hero"Blaine pleads to Kurt.

" Next time please don't give me a heart attack"Kurt relpys to Blaine sweetly

"Anything for you" Blaine says to Kurt before getting up and hugging his boyfriend.Blaine and Kurt shared a passionate kiss...

"Go get dressed than we can cuddle and watch a movie"Kurt says to Blaine as Blaine turns around to leave  to get dressed.. Kurt thought to himself 'ya I really do have the best boyfriend' before following him out...