Part Three - Skaarfie, Meet Riem

Skaarf''s eyes fluttered open to find himself in a cottage. The ground was freezing; it was frozen. The room was dimly lit by a candle dangling from the roof. To his left was an armchair and a few boxes. To his right were some more boxes and crates. He suddenly remembered his pouch, only it was nowhere to be seen. Tears welled up in his eyes, but they were frozen the first second they touched the air. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted something brown and leathery on a shelf he had not noticed before. He flew to grab it, but. His winds were frozen down. Miraculously, the pouch fell right onto his head.

Uuuurfhtttttttttttttt! He moaned.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! He was startled by the whole shelf tumbling on top of him. He exhaled a puff of smoke. He heated himself with a flame, and pulled out his blanket. Great. He was going to die here. Suddenly, the door opened, and Skaarf felt a ring of heat, not fire, around him. He glanced up to find Lyra standing there, looking as healthy as ever. She bursted her singular, and the shelf was blown to bits.

Wharrrgaarble! He cheered. But then, a sinister looking figure stepped into the room. Skaarf pointed fearfully at him. Lyra turned to kiss him.

"Skaarfie, meet Riem."

(A/N): So yeh. I haven't been updating much (sry btw). Also; who reading this right now is using a Southeast Asia Vainglory server? Be sure to tell me on the comments, and if you want to play with me you can tell me your IGN. I know this chapter was short but I'm writing this at like 7 in the morning and I'm not a morning person so yeh. I'll try to update later today or maybe tomorrow if I can't. Anyway: Piece :P