chapter one

mackenzie's pov-
i sat in the very back corner of the classroom. a place where i wouldn't stand out, and could be left alone. the teacher didn't ever call on me and i was completely fine with that.

ring. class was dismissed and everyone scurried out of the classroom. no one even bothered to look at me. instead, i just walk down the halls with my head down. luckily, that was the last hour of the day, so i was free to go home.

as i pushed past kids, eager to leave, i bumped into someone and the papers i was carrying fell down. (a/n: so cliché ikr, ok, carry on.) "oh gosh. i'm very sorry," the deepened voice spoke. i looked up only to find a brown-eyed boy, with pretty long hair, consisting of brown, and a blonde streak, smirking at me. (idk how else to describe it)

i admired his features. this boy looked oddly familiar. that's when i realized whom he was. he was the grayson dolan, the popular kid in school. i suddenly shoved past him and walked straight home.  grayson  is bad news. he's the type of guy at school that everyone knows. he's a heartbreaker.
-
i haven't always been the most timid person, but ever since the incident, my life has completely changed.

Short chapter, but this is just an introduction to the story:) i'm not a professional writer, so please don't expect the best content, but i try. sorry it sucked.
peace✌🏼️