where?

"ok bye jin hyung!" they waved when it was time for him to leave. the members only turn their back away when his shadow is no longer to be seen.

"ok we'll have to depend on instant noodles now that seokjin hyung is not here to cook!" the leader chirped.

but the atmosphere was weird, it seems that something is off. different.

"where is hobi?" suga asked. (A/N: YOONSEOK YOONSEOK YOONSEOK)

they looked around in unisons, "oh yeah where is he?"

jin grumbled to himself, "why does my bag weigh a ton?"

"hello seokjin sshi!" the cast greeted the worried seokjin. "is your bag very heavy?"

"not really, do you want to try?" sungyeol offered.

he lifted his bag up, it was certainly lighter than his. "sungyeol, try mine." seokjin told him.

"why is your bag so heavy?" sungyeol questioned, flabbergasted. it was only a five day four night filming but why is his bag weighing like an elephant? both of them are clueless.

"what did you brought?"

"i just brought a compact mirror, namjoon's sweater and socks and a set of disposable fork and spoon."

"open your bag up, let's find the cause."

seokjin unzipped his backpack. his eyes caught something in orange. that colour is familiar - almost too familiar. something he sees everyday.

"hyung! tada!" he popped out, wanting to surprise him but only to scare him.

"jhope? why are you inside my bag?"

a/n: this could end here but it's not enough for a 2seok shipper

additional:

his eyes softened, "because everyone have been giving you something. i want to give you something too! but i can't find a suitable gift, so!" hoseok presented himself.

seokjin only shook his head, wondering how the hell did he live under the same roof with him for years.

DIDNT PROOF READ!!1!1!1!