after

five days later

he came back safely with a new addition. everyone was expecting a moustache at his chin but no. he came back with a straw hat on his head.

after five days in the jungle, he actually aged backwards.

seokjin was finally going back home.

he unlocked the door only to see the dorm in a rummage. "oh jin.....hyung..." jimin's voice was weak, something he could barely managed. seokjin scanned his arm.

"what happened? why do you sound like you are dying?" seokjin prodded, ceasing his eyebrows, worried. it was only five days, but his bones almost protruding his silk skin.

"five days without you, we had no food." he explained, making sure that seokjin's eyes was on him.

the equally jungkook skinny came to welcome his hyung, "hyung!" seokjin only exclaimed, "why are you too, so skinny?"

the maknae continued to flash a grin at the perplexed older one with his hands behind his back as if nothing happened.

"where are the rest?"

"um, they are at ..."

"dance practice!" jimin suddenly yelled.

seokjin's eyes were now focused at the background. it was soot black. he remember they didn't have something like that in the dorm. seokjin took a step closer to examine. "hyung! you are tired! go and take a rest!" the members pushed.

he ignored them because something is coming back to him. it was their kitchen.

"KIM NAMJOON, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, KIM TAEHYUNG, COME OUT!" he hollered and glared at both of the youngest members.

"DID YOU ALL BURNED DOWN MY KITCHEN!"