Beginning

Hannah's POV

Saturdaymorning. Great. Another boring ass day.
Well, despite my friend trying to entertain me everything seemed to go slower than I was used to. So I just ignored everything around me and placed my earphones in my ears, twenty one pilots never failed me. Never.

I gave my wannabe-annoying friend a quick scowl before turning back to my phone. Scrolling through Instagram, Tumblr and even Pinterest began to bore me too. Since I already did that the whole damn day.
Finally, I convinced myself to go back to Twitter. Usually, I was barely active on that app. But sometimes you 'automatically' find people to share your interests. And trust me; it's worth it. Most of the time.

My scrolling stopped by reading a post of a person called 'philmykitten'.
A little smirk appeared on my face. Heh. Fair enough.

The more I scrolled through the posts of that same person, the more interested I became. Her fangirling kind of reminded me of myself, funny enough. I had the feeling that, if we ever got to know each other, we would be very great friends. Should I do it? Ah, fuck it. I was bored. And surely I had to crawl out of my shell sometimes.

I clicked on the dm button, surprised by the confident I honestly never knew I had.

'Lol, are you okay?😂'