Frens?

Hannah's POV

"Hannah! Don't forget your phone!" I heard someone call behind me. Of course. How could I forget my phone? That damn thing was in my hand 24/7.

I ran back to my friend and quickly grabbed my phone from the table. That should be the last time I'll leave my phone out of sight. If I lose it, I'd freak out.

I walked back towards the car. It was a cool sleepover, yes. But it rained the whole day so we couldn't do much things. Luckily I could go back to my house. Back to peace and silence.

Yeah, let's say I'm not the kind of social person. Whilst my brother is a big attention-seeked, I'm the one who rather gets ignored.
Wich could be the reason why my mother gets provoked so fast when she sees me with my phone. But it's 2016. Hello, wake up. No phones my ass.

I opened my phone and smiled at a Twitter notification. Philmykitten. I almost forgot about the dm.

'Omg no'

Well, sounds like the start of a conversation, am I right?
I quickly looked up when my mom started the car. Luckily that I got 4G. A chat with this person could be very interesting.

Another message popped up and I placed my attention to the phone again.

'My mom says that I'm crazy.'

I had to hold back a chuckle at those words and began to type an answer.

'Same.'
'But I never told her she was wrong.'

Well, I could've said something better. I guess.
Although my doubts were gone after her response.

'OMFG SAME.'

Yep, totally my type. Ha, get it. Type.
Okay, I'll stop.

'We should be best friends!'

I smiled again at that.

'I think we already are, m8.'

---
So hehe, second chapter. Woop woop!
Anyways, sorry that it took so long. I had to get a kick under my lame ass and get to work again.
So yeah, I'll upload as fast as possible, kiddo's.
Shoutout to Cait for literally forcing me to upload another chapter. :')
Also, I decided to just make it a book instead of a oneshot series. That explains the new title and cover.