Introduction

~Emma's POV~
It was an normal Monday morning and I did everything like I usually would. I woke up from a eight hour nap and got ready for school. I really didn't like my school because I was constantly upset about pretty much everything. There was only one great thing about school for me. My best friend Hannah. Ever since kindergarten I was bullied for my looks and the way I acted. Many girls at my school bullied me and never stopped. But one day a girl that I have never talked to in my life stood up for me. Her name was Hannah. What made our friendship the best was the fact that she was my neighbor. I grew up knowing Hannah and I don't know what I would ever do without her. She stopped everyone from bullying me and I don't know where I would be if she hadn't done that. But I guess now I'm going to have to understand what life would be like without her because her family is moving. I hung out with Hannah before she moved and I remember how much I cried seeing her minivan drive away from next door. I knew that no matter who moved in next door I would never be happy. I couldn't stand what was happening so I stayed upstairs mostly and cried.

Three months later I had a very difficult time at school. Ever since Hannah moved away everyone started bullying me again. I couldn't handle the pressure but I also couldn't get them to stop. I felt hopeless and I had zero friends. All I wanted was for Hannah to be right by my side sticking up for me. But she wasn't. I woke up one morning and saw the moving van outside my window. I ran downstairs so quickly thinking Hannah moved back into her house. Sadly she didn't and a new family moved in. Their names were Hunter Rowland, Ashton Rowland, Brandon Rowland, and Christine Rowland.

HEY GUYS SORRY IF THERE IS ANY ERRORS THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC😊
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE ABOUT THE ROWLANDS❤️!