i thought you loved me part 2

when i looked under liu's bed i saw a diary i grab it i open it to the last page i know it will be the last thing he wrote. when i open it a folded piece of paper fell out i oped it and it was a letter to me! dear jeff you the best bother that any one can ask for and thank you for precting me form the bullies.i know you will be sad that i want to JDC but stay strong and mom and dad tell me what happen how can some one do that to someone.and i heard what you did to them i still see you as my bother and not a killer i would of did the same thing see you soon love your bother liu. 

i then skip  the last page of the book it read jeff just came home from the hospital and he been acting weird and cann't stop smiling and it stated to freaking me out. i can hear him in the bathroom laughing and now i hear crying i saw mom walk to the bathroom and she told dad to get the gun want was going on was there an animal. in the house or a robber i ran and shut my door and patented to sleep i hear footsteps going down the hall and came back to my room its jef it ended.

he heard all of that i stated to cry at the though i heard ben voice i yell that in up stairs i put the book in my jacket pocket and step out of liu's room i want down stairs to greet ben and jill they help me lode the van and drove back home. it something wrong i can fell it i put my hand on my stomach and set there nothing may be my body releasing hormones and it fells wired when we going home i walk to the basement and lay on my bed. i need to paint the walls a nice coat of white with blood splatter the footsteps will have to get use to but it pretty nice i went to my drear and pull out my money. that i sold form my past victims got out 200 and change to my human form and left i told slendy i walk to the store just for babies a young women came up to me. uhh yes i need some thing. for my baby im going to have i beat you girlfriend or wife is so happy to have a baby

she said wow wow how said anything about a girlfriend or a wife i dont like women i said  oh ok  then now what are you looking for a baby bed and a changing table closes stuff like that i said.i found a bed i liked and some closes i found a little white hoddie and a black and White strip shirt and black jeans and little back  all stars  shoes. this one one of the many out fits i got it all came to 192 i gave her the money put the money in one of those thing for sick children what i can be helpful if i want to i carry it. all home and down to the basement it took me all night to put it together i soon fell asleep so as my head hit my pillow i didnt even put my sleep mask on.