go to sleep

(L.J.'S P.O.V)                                                                                                                                                                   It been 5 days since Jeff was got killing i swore to death himself Jeff get carry away when he's kills.I should go and get him or Slendy will blow his top so i started walking to the patrol at the end of the Frost i saw the slender-tree.I was someone who look like Jeff i turn invisible and sneak up behind them it was Jeff my Jeff the killer. i started to walk behind him he stop and turn around  Jeff turn back around and keep walking i puff in front of him and ran at. Jeff  he jump out of the way HOW THE HELL IS THERE Jeff yelled.

he throw a snowball at me I stared to laugh i turn viable.i was push to the ground by Jeff hugging me and said  i miss you so much i miss you too Jeff i lean up and kiss Jeff on the lips Jeff kiss back i bit his lips asking for enter Jeff opened his mouth i slid my snake like tongue in his mouth weer frighting  for dominance i won, i heard Jeff let out a moan we broke the kiss and lets get back to the Manson before for old man slender pop his neck vain.

i said ok let go Jeff said we walked back to the Manson and walking in side masky, hoodie,Ben and E.J was playing a video game.i grab Jeff's hand and puff us to my room in a cloud of black smoke i never let no one in my room. i let go and walking to the window i know Jeff was on my bed i walked over to him and push Jeff back on the bed. while ill kiss him i ran my hands at the bottom for Jeff hoodie and pull if off not braking the kiss next was Jeff;s shirt.

i throw it on the floor i got up and took off mine and throw  put it on the ground Jeff lean up and stared at me i could see him blush Sally yell to me out side of the room if i have see Jeff i told Jeff ill be back i puff to where sally was i haven't seen him sally now let get you to bed.i said ok L.J sally said so i carry her to her room and put her to bed. good night sally i puff back to my room wow 8;45pm we should get to bed i said to Jeff.

ok do you mind if ill sleep in my boxers Jeff ask i was about to ask you the same thing pulling off my pants as did Jeff. L.J can you go get my sleep mask i cant sleep with out it Jeff ask me i was about to say why cant you go get it but i remember there's no door. so i got Jeff's sleep mask and can back i handed it Jeff and i craw in to me bed and Jeff got in.and cuddle up next to me i quite fell asleep when my head hit my pillow.

( sorry it took so long to update)