The War That Has Begun

We all have masks we wear.
-Twenty one Pilots

EVERYONE EVACUATE THE BUILDING WITH THE NEAREST TRAINER IMMIDIETLY!!!

Takumi: It's good to see you again JORDAN!

Jordan: I couldn't exactly say the same Takumi. You know your men came too search for your remains at my home when I was 11, but I guess someone got the remains. Its time too put them back where they were before!!!

After that Jordan lunged for Takumi! Getting knocked down immediatly by Takumi's wind! Jordan then started to form a tornado with the wind powers he got from Serena! Their battle started to destroy everything in their path!

New Trainee: So thats the power of Takumi.

Takumi's men: That sure is!

After that Mrs.Reed comes out of nowhere and knocks out all of the men.

Everyone: Mrs.Reed!!!

Mrs.Reed:No its Mrs.Pancho

Everyone: Were still going to call you Mrs.Reed.

Mrs.Pancho: Well...that was unsettling, but back to the point...yeah Jordan's not going to win.

Isabelle: But it looks like Takumi is barely hanging on!

Mrs.Pancho: The thing is he is putting constant strain on his body, he is keeping a tornado going to be on the level of Takumi, while shapeshifting his arm to a blade, also while reading his opponent's mind to figure out his next move.

Takumi: It looks like you losing your energy Jordan!

Jordan:"Not yet." He says breathing heavily.

Takumi: Really?

Jordan: "Nope." Then Jordan grabbed Takumi's shoulder draining his energy.

Jordan: "EVERYONE FOLLOW MISS REED!!!" Then he threw Takumi over the horizion!!!

Don't wanna hand you all my trouble.
Don't wanna hand you all my demons.
-Twenty One Pilots

Mrs.Pancho: Do you have "it" under control Jordan?

Jordan: Yeah "it" is under control.

"HUMAN BEINGS, WE HAVE DARK SIDES; WE HAVE DARK ISSUES OUR LIVES. TO PROGRESS IN LIFE, YOU HAVE TO FACE YOUR DEMONS."
- John Noble