The Reunion

Jordan: Hello friends and welcome to "Hideko" a school made to help people like us control our powe*gets cut off*

Thomas:WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!! We all thought you were dead for the last three years!!!

Jordan:Well I totally wasn't here the last three years training and perfecting my powers away from humanity. While making the whole world think I was dead.

Thomas: WHO WOULD DO THAT?!

Everyone Else: Oh he would definitely do that.

Jordan: Honestly I'm suprized that only Thomas is pissed.

Inna: We aren't but seriously thats a little much!!!

Jordan: No no no no no no do you want me to make you watch the second season of Sao?

Inna: Oh god no!!!

Jordan:Exactally, now let me talk.... So as I was saying you are all going to stay here and perfect your powers, any questions?

Serena: Oh oh I have a question what is your power?

Jordan:Well I am able to absorb powers and use them at will. Originally I could controll explosions and blasts, but my powers evolved overtime and so will all of your powers. First we just need to figure out all of your powers. They should just appear overtime. But there is a way to figure them out quicker.

Everyone: What is it!!!

Jordan: I could just absorb your powers and see whats new in my arsenal, you would still have your powers and it would make it so you get assigned to trainers faster to get your powers under control.

Also more people are added yay!!!

Now the peoples powers:

Isabele:Mind control and mind reading
Inna: Can control and bend time with fanfiction
Ariana:Controls animals and nature
Thomas:Controls fire
Serena:Super speed and controls wind
Kaiwen and Kelvyen: Shapeshifting

Jordan: Come with me I'll show you the dorms.

ATTENTION AN EXPLOSION DESTROYED THE NORTH CORRIDORS, SOUTH CORRIDORS, AND WEST CORRIDORS.