No Way

Lydia's pov
"I can't believe you're going to his party tomorrow." I say to Kira while opening my locker. "Well Scott is going, so that means I'm going, which also means you're going too." She says while leaning up against the lockers. "Ha. Ha. Ha. You're very funny, there is no way in hell that I'm going to stiles Stilinski's party." I say while applying a thin layer of lip gloss. "C'mon, you probably won't even see him that much, and you can bring aiden." She says trying to convince me to go. "I don't know Ki, since aiden is moving, we aren't going to start anything serious, and again, its stiles stilinski's party, I don't want to go." I say as I grab my binder. "Please lyds, I'm hardly gonna know anyone there." She whines. "Scotts gonna be there. I say, closing my locker. "Yeah but he'll be around his friends, and you know who he hangs out with." She says as we walk down the hall. "Yeah stiles, I know." I say rolling my eyes. "Yeah and her." She says as we walk by Malia Tate. We continued walking down the hallway until we hear someone shout our names. Of course, Malia Tate. "Hey girls, hope you're not going to my boyfriends party tomorrow. Anyways, it's probably not your surrounding anyways huh." She says smirking. "Wait who's your boyfriend?" I ask sarcastically while smiling and tilting my head. Then Kira steps towards her and says, "um excuse me, but you're talking to the girl that used to throw the best parties in Beacon Hills, so you better shut your mouth." "Yeah used to, as in not anymore, so I hope you guys have fun at home tomorrow." She says as she flips her hair towards us. As Malia walks away I walk towards her and say, "you know what Malia, we'll actually both see you tomorrow at the party." She turns around and says, "and who says you're invited?" There is now a group of people surrounding us. "Well -" I try to say as I get cut off. "Me." Stiles comes into the group and interrupts. "Are you serious?" Malia asks, looking furious. "Yeah they're with Scott, and it's not your party, so how about we go to class now." The bell rings at the perfect time and we all separate in different directions to our classes. "First week of school and she's already pissing me off." I say annoyed. "Wait, you're actually going??" Kira asks excitedly. "Yeah, I don't want to leave you with her, and it can't be that bad right?" I say. "Ugh and that's why you're my best friend." She says as we link arms, and go to class.

*Friday*
"Mom we're home!" I yell as we walk inside. "Okay I'm going to head over to stiles', but I'll see you tonight." Scott says as he kisses Kira on the check. "Okay, yeah and thanks for the ride McCall." I thank him as he shuts the front door. "I can't believe that you haven't spoken to stiles in like 3 years, yet you live right beside him." Kira says as we sit in the kitchen. "Yeah, well it's not my fault he's an idiot." I say while opening the fridge. "Who's an idiot?" My mom asks as she comes into the kitchen. "Hi Kira." "Hey." She replies. "Oh no one, just stiles." I say grabbing lettuce from the fridge. "Aren't you going to the idiots party tonight?" She asks while flipping through the mail. "Yes, but for Kira's sake." I say while washing the lettuce. "Well, what a good friend you are." She says. "She is a great friend isn't she, Miss. Martin." Kira says. "Okay, so I'm going to that meeting for work, you guys will probably be at the party by then, so I'll see you tonight. And don't have too much fun." My mom says as she grabs her purse. "Oh don't worry, I'm not planning on it." I say rolling my eyes. "By girls." She says while leaving the kitchen. "Bye." We yell in unison. After we finish eating, we head upstairs and start getting ready. Kira sits on my bed as I pick out outfits for us to wear tonight. "This one, or this one?" I ask while holding up the two outfits. "That one, its shorter." She chuckles. I gasp, "Kira Yukimira! Don't be such a slut!" "We have to own tonight and show Malia who she's dealing with." She demands. "Okay girl, then here you go." I say while backing away. I continue picking out an outfit for myself until Kira asks, "hey lyds, can I ask you something." "Yeah what is it." I ask while brushing through my closet. "Are you and stiles ever going to make up?" She asks silently. "Um I don't know Ki..." I say quietly. "It's just that, Scott always tells me how you guys were all so close. You, Scott, Stiles, and... uh... " "Allison." I say before she could finish. "Yeah, it's senior year, and it should be the best year yet. Don't you want it to be filled with all your friends? I mean, it's going to be more awkward when Scott has to keep going back and forth between groups." She says while moving to the edge of the bed. "Kira, you have no idea how much stiles hurt me. We were all hurt at that time. When we needed each other the most, we just, we... can we stop talking about this please." I ask looking down at the floor. "Yeah totally, my fault for asking." She apologizes. "No worries girl, now c'mon we have to get ready for this party that's totally going to suck." I say as I pull her off the bed. "Wait did Scott* put you up to this? I ask. "Uh... yeah I'm so sorry. He just really wants the gang back together." She says apologizing again. "Yeah, yeah I know, that bastard has been trying to convince us for two and a half years." I say rolling my eyes. "Yeah that bastard is my boyfriend, and he just really loves you guys." She laughs. "I know, I know." I say and we continue to get ready.

*Scott aka number one Stydia fan

*1 hour later*
"Mhmmm you look hot, girl." Kira says as she looks at me. "So do you. Scott is so going to fuck you tonight." I say laughing. "Lydia Martin! Shut up, he is so not going to!" She says while playfully slapping my arm. I decided to go with my high waisted black jeans, a black bralette, and a white t-shirt over top. Kira is wearing a burgundy crop top, with leggings, and a matching flannel around her waist.
*knock knock*
"Oooh that must be Scott." Kira says while running to the door. "Hey ba-, you're not Scott." She says as her smile falls. She closes the door and whispered, "you invited him??? I thought you weren't going to start anything!" "Yeah, well you said that we needed to show Malia who she's dealing with, so-". I try to say before I get interrupted. "So you're using him." She says very seriously. "No, we're just going to hang out a lot before he leaves, now open the door and lets go." I demand. Kira opens the door and says, "sorry about that." "Ready to go?" Aiden asks. "Yeah, ready as ever." I say as we all head out the door.

A/N
Guys I'm back! K so I never finished my other story on here but I just didn't like the way it was going so I decided to start another one. But yeah so I hope you all like this story!