24

I held the phone in my hand debating on wether I should call up Aubrey and tell him bring the crew to handle Kay. I'm 100% sure she'll flip from being on me to on one of them quick. So I shot him a text.

To Aubrey:
Come thru one time and bring the crew. I got someone I want you to meet.

"Babe the boys are coming thru just for a little while. Okay?"

"Yeah. Aubrey?"

I nodded.

"The whole crew?"

"Not only a couple of them. We're going to chill for downstairs for a bit."

She nodded and continued eating.

I patted her thingy and went back downstairs to see is Kay was still there. I peeked open the door and she stumbled against it then turned around peeking it.

"Am I welcome in now?" She rolled her eyes

"Not with the attitude." I shut the door hearing her grown

Her muffled sorries and light knocking went on for almost 5 minutes before I opened the door again.

"I'm sorry."

I ignored her and fixed the pillows on the couch before plopping down.

"I said I'm sorry."

"And I didn't say shit. I heard you."

The doorbell rung and I looked at Kay until she decided to get it.

"Oh oh hi." She stuttered out

I waved Aubrey and the crew in. I walked into the kitchen and waved Aubrey over.

"She's the in home nurse who I called you over to meet. She been tripping and it hasn't been a full day yet. She tried to suck my dick dawg. Rose doesn't know but I need you guys to sweep the hoe of her feet."

He laughed and peeked out the door at her.

"I got that."

"Thank you."

He laughed again and dapped me up before walking out. I followed behind him and the guys had weird looks on their faces.

"What happen?"

"She in here wildin'." Chubbz spoke

"I was gone ask what she did but I don't fucking care. I'm going upstairs to me lady. I'll be back down in a bit. Aubrey work ya magic."

"I got this."