Too good

'Scared my love you'll go' 

The shape of the bottle felt so familiar now. His fingertips brushed the bottle before taking a careful sip as if to test the waters. He didn't even wince as the harsh drink went down his throat. Everything was oh so much better before he left his mouth run.

'Spend my love Heart broke' 

Why couldn't he have just kept his mouth shut. His eyes flickered back to his phone 'oh phil'

'So my love don't show'

Maybe he should have just kept those feelings hidden deep inside of him, what he wouldn't know couldn't have hurt him.

'Scared my love you'll go' 

His words felt like poison to himself too....

'Too good to be good for me' 

That was exactly what Phil was too him. A drug that could never be taken again.

'Too bad that that's all I need' 

But then again, drugs were less painful than the empty feeling in his heart that couldn't be filled by the endless amount of alcohol he was trying to fill it with.

'Too good to be good for me' 

'And too bad that that's all I need 

'All I need' 

He fucking needed him so much it hurt him physically.

'Fingers walk your thigh' 

His lips as they were kissed felt like soft velvet. His hair had felt soft and silky under his fingertips. The warmth radiating from each other was both a magnetic force and a spell.

'Breathe my love, get high' 

The moment that had happened between each other nor anyone would ever experience to know.

'And ohh, I'm so scared

'Ohh, I'm so scared' 

His concerns were Dan's owns.... 

"I love you Phil." He had let out as everything rapidly came to a blinding halt.

'It's just for tonight' 

Nothing could describe the pang in his heart after he had woken up to find a note on top of Phil's pillow in his love's handwriting .

'So I take a sip, wait 'til it hits' 

He took another sip, his tears falling to his cheeks as he put down the bottle.

'That liquid guilt is on my lips' 

This is for you Phil.

'I'm wasted on you' 

"Im sorry." It had said.

'Too good to be good for me

'Too bad that that's all I need' 

The bed had creaked under him as he got up.

'Too good to be good for me' 

 'Too bad that that's all I need' 

Only dust had been left were the car had been currently parked as well as empty closets once overfilled with clothes.

'Too good to be good for me' 

 'Too bad that that's all I need' 

The phone in his nightstand seemed to standout as he looked at it.

'Too good to be good for me' 

 'Too bad that that's all I need' 

Trying to call him led him nowhere but only to forty missed calls and a handful of regret.

'All I need' 

"Dan." He had replied. 

"It was a mistake please it was never meant to happen." 

 "Phil I love you." His voice had never sounded for heartbroken.

'So I take a sip, wait 'til it hits' 

"No, Dan you don't,  you just think you do but you don't."

'That liquid guilt is on my lips' 

Liquor could never solve his problems but he would drink until he felt happiness hit his chest again.

'I'm wasted on you' 

" I can't ever love you Dan."

'Too good to be good for me' 

 'Too bad that that's all I need' 

Dan had screamed at him. Words that had let his throat raw and aching. He had screamed until his throat was raw and his heart was filled with anger. The liquor now had helped his head. So when she walked over he couldn't help but look up.

'Too good to be good for me' 

"Hey handsome "she had said pulling a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, leaving her eyes uncovered.

Blue

'Too bad that that's all I need'                                                                                                                                     
The words rang in his head. "Im sorry."

'All I need' 

That's when he felt the string that held his heart shatter.