Part 1 | Katie's P.O.V |

"Come on Katie!" Libby always tried to get way with everything which is why i love her "Libs I can't. You know this." I walked up the stairs to my room; me and my family just moved to a new house in Fl. Two story house at that. I love it; I love my room it has a walk in closet a back door to my balcony, big room for a small town girl like me.

"Kat this is the only time he'll be in Fl, you like his songs why won't you go?!" I heard libby screaming through the phone at me which made me stop and think "Lib you know why, Austin isn't gonna let me-" "Fuck him! he's no good for you, He's in a different county than you. You already know he's fucking around with other girls, not missing you. Has he even called you since you moved? Has he texted you since you moved?" Okay she made a point "No, Okay fine I'll go just stop yelling." I laughed while I hung up the phone. I sat on my bed and thought about what she said about Austin, he never did call me or texted me. I unlocked my phone went to Austins name in my phone, Should I send him a message?

I placed my phone on my night stand got up and took a shower, I heard my phone ringing. When I got out of the shower I walked over to my night stand and seen it was all from Austin, and one or two from Libby.

Austin : Are you seriously going to a concert without asking me first?

Austin : Hello?!? Katie answer the fucking phone!!

Austin : This is bullshit! I don't want you going!

Austin : I'll be there in 5 and we can talk about this.

Austin : Kat answer me

Austin : Libby wants us to be over but i won't let that happen.

Austin : Katie..?!

Libby : Get ready girl ill be there at 4 to pick you up!

Libby : I got VIP tickets!!

There was a knock on my balcony window I didn't have to guess it was Austin. I didn't even walk over to the door, I walked to my closet. "Katie your not going." he was right behind me "Austin you can't stop me, i'm going either way." I picked up my little black dress, the last time I wore it was when Austin took me out to this party and he picked it out for me. "Kat-" I pushed by him "Austin i don't care anymore. Since I moved you never called or texted me. You been running around and sneaking around with other girls, don't act stupid either I seen the red lipstick by the way isn't my color. It's my turn to have for a night and hang out with my girls. You have fun getting drunk and fucking with girls because we are over. Now get out." I pointed to my door, with no feelings or tears or feeling like I was broken.

Tonight is my night and I'm not gonna let some guy mess it up for me, tonight is the night where me and my best friend meet Kane Brown for the first time . I'm gonna have fun and live like theres no tomorrow.

Libby : I'm here hope your ready!

I walked out my bedroom door down stairs to the front door, told my mom and dad I love them and that I'll be with Libby. When I got in the car I told Libby what had happen between me and Austin she was happy for me and I was too it felt good to be free and do what I want and say what I want.

We got to the concert, I seen a lot girls screaming over Kane brown, don't get me wrong I was screaming as well. Libby pushed our way up to the front where we can see him better and she wanted him to see us.

" I'm on the floor cursing at the door
Broken hearted with a pounding head
And I know I got to let you go
So the liquor helps me forget,
Your name, your face This pain i cant erase "

We were screaming and singing along with the songs, right when I looked up was when he looked down at me,

" Now you're gone, you moved on
And I hate the way I'm feeling
Now the only way I know that I can get you off my mind,
To keep a bottle so close, try to leave it all behind.
And I couldn't get enough
Girl, I'm drowning drunk in love
I used to think you'd never say it's over, I used to love you sober
I used to love you sober "

He was starring at me while singing Used to love you sober and he went take my hand while he singing the part of the song while holding my hand and smiled at me, I was singing along with him because he must do this to all his fans.

Once the concert was over Libby pulled me more like running to get to the backstage; this girl I swear!