Part 3 | Katie's P.O.V |

The car radio was playing " Excuses : Kane Brown "  I stopped the radio to talk to Libby about something, "Why did Austin call you?" She looked at me "What?" i looked at her clueless "He called you when you walked away i know he did, so why did he call you?" i looked out the window "Don't worry about Lib." she looked kinda mad about the fact that he called me and kept texting me last night. i brushed it over and started the radio up again " Don't Go City On Me : Kane Brown ".

Once Libby got me home she seen the box on at my front door that had my name on it, "Is that your stuff from Austin's house?" she asked i told her yes and walked up to my door and took my box with me. "Your home." my little brother said "I told mom and dad where i was dork." i walked up to my room and fell on my bed and passed out on my bed.

"Katie wake up! your phone keeps going off!" my little brother told me i looked at my phone seen it was from Libby, Austin and a unknown number.

Unknown : Hey.

Libby : Dude i lost my voice lmao

Austin : Baby please I'm sorry, i know i did you wrong but i didn't mean too. I love you please come back. Your my queen. My everything. I'm sorry Katie!

I didn't answer Austin or Libby because something about the way she acted  last night asking me why austin called me than the box? I know i said i brushed it off but it's still there in the back of my mind. I texted the unknown number instead;

Me : Who is this?

Unknown : Kane

I swear i'm gonna kill Libby.

Me : Did Libby give my number?

Kane : Yes. she told me to wait a few days to text you but i wanted to talk to you.

Me : Oh lol

Kane : You free tonight?

Me : Yeah i am.

Kane : Good. i'll be there in 5.

Me : Sounds good :)

Kane : (:

I took a fast shower, walked into my closet seen my MissMe jeans and throw on a jacket, put my boots on, my hair in a pony tail, did my makeup.

Kane : Here.

i walked out the front door and seen Kane waiting for me by his F-250, he opened the door for me "Nice to see you again." He smiled at me, i couldn't help it but smile back at him.

We manly rode around town and listened to music and singing along with the radio, just doing what teens do. he rolled the windows down, i had my hand out the window feeling the breeze, felt really good. " Working On Me : Cole Swindell " 

I turned up the volume i seen in the conner of my eye him looking at me and smiling, i just sat back with my hand out the window singing along with radio. i heard him singing along as well; his voice was like a lullaby that something helps you sleep theres a little kick to his voice, something that wouldn't help you sleeping, something that would rock your world- it's really hard to explain-

" Now That I Know Your Name : Jordan Rager " 

I looked over at Kane just to get a look at him for a moment, "What?" he turned his head to look at me but that smile of his it's like 'Oh My God!'  "Nothing," still looking at him "Don't seem like nothing, can't get your eyes off me." he laughed, i couldn't help but smile at him.