Part 2 | Kane's P.O.V |

" Now you're gone, you moved on
And I hate the way I'm feeling
Now the only way I know that I can get you off my mind,
To keep a bottle so close, try to leave it all behind.
And I couldn't get enough
Girl, I'm drowning drunk in love
I used to think you'd never say it's over, I used to love you sober
I used to love you sober "

I seen this girl and her friend push up to the front to get a better view of me and what can i say the girl in the black dress well she was cute. so i took her hand singed the last part of the song to her, i seen the VIP necklace around her neck which made me smile at her. she smiled back and was singing along with me to the song. 

Once the concert was over i went backstage and heard a girls voice and her laughter "Libby slow down i can't run that fast!" she laughed out "Katie he just smiled at you and took your hand! Come you have to be excited to see him since we have VIP!" they were laughing i walked over tot hem "Hi  girls."  smiled at them "Hi Kane" the girl in the black dress said back "I'm Libby and this Katie." Libby pushed her a little to get closer to me "Katie huh?" she just smiled at me; cutest smile ever.

Hours turned in hours, we all talked and laughed together. Katie kept getting text message from someone i could tell it us upsetting her. i her heard phone ring "Excuse me for a minute." she got up and walked away "Don't mind her that just her stupid ex boyfriend Austin." I just looked at Libby like what do you mean face "She broke up with because he isn't any good for her, since she moved he never called or texted her. He was just running around town with other girls while she was staying home not going anywhere knowing he would get mad." I got up i heard enough. 

I walked over to where Katie was, "Austin i told we are over! stop calling me and texting me, i don't wanna hear anymore. Bye austin."  i heard her cry a little "You okay?" i scared her "Oh yeah im fine." she said walking over to me "Just stupid ex problems." she laughed "Don't look like it's stupid." i looked down at her "I don't even know what to say Kane, he broke me, never called or texted him since i moved out town. He was running around town with girls that i thought were my friends." she chuckled while tears were falling "Katie all i know is it will get better. He's not the one for you since we did that to you, but it does get better. I promise." I hugged her as i wiped the tears away. 

i wanted to kiss her, but i didn't. "Katie lets go i gotta get home before your mom and dad kill me." She looked at me "Well Kane looks like i gotta go." she laughed and walked toward the doors, i walked with her to her car "It was nice meeting you Katie." i kissed her hand "You too Kane." she smiled she got in "Heres my number." Libby handed me a piece of paper i with her number on it. "Bye girls." i said and smiled at Katie before they left they started to play " There goes my everything " I opened the piece paper to see what Libby wrote;

She wouldn't let me give her number because she just meet you but i can tell you like her and she likes you, so thats why i said here my number in front of her, but you already knew it was her number. Wait a few days to text her. Well have fun Brown. ~Libby 

That was smart of her to do. I'll do as she says, wait a few days and text her. It was nice meeting Katie tonight.