PART VI

"Lovers don't need words to communicate."

-Takigawa Yoshino (Zetsuen No Tempest)

"Life can bring lots of hardships, but it's always important to keep in mind that there are people around you who care for you, and are willing to help you through whatever you're dealing with."

-Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

"This world is merciless, and it's also very beautiful."

-Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki No Kyojin)

"People's lives are repetitions of inflicting pain on each other. It's understandable to doubt others. But being unable to trust anything is the same as being unable to feel other people's love."

-Yoshino Yusuke (Clannad)

"Your home is the place where you can be yourself."

-Kurozuma Wataru (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

"It's not that you can fall in love with someone new because you forgot the old. It's because you fall in love with someone new, that you're able to forget about the old. Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love."

(Bokura Ga Ita)

"What would you ask for if you could have your wishes granted? Would you ask to be rich? Or to have the woman you're in love with be yours? You can wish for whatever you want, it's your business, but to have one's wishes come true always comes with a price. Every deal has a catch. You'd better be."

-Dante said (Devil May Cry)

"There's no knowing how others are feeling unless you ask them. And your feelings can't get through to others unless you tell them directly."

-Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi Ni Todoke)

"Hatred will never be erased! The only thing you can do... is erase the ones you hate!"

-Ren Hakuryuu (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)

"Crying is the same thing as pouring all your frustations and regrets out of your body. You may use it as a weapon, but that's just too easy. Whenever you feel like crying, just smile instead. That's what it means to be a man. You get it?"

-Oga Tatsumi (Beelzebub)