When he cheats on you

*~(Y/n) POV~*
Jeff and me have been dating for a few month's, but he started to want to be alone and go out killing alot. He has been killing for awhile and when he is killing Jane is gone. I just want to hang out with him like we did on the old days. I sighed and went downstairs and saw EJ eating a kidney on the couch. I aprouched him "you know slender is going to kick your ass if he cauches you" he shruged and I sat next to him. As I watched him eat the kidney, I got curious and asked him if I can taste it. "Are you sure?" I nodded and took it from his hand, I took a nibble. It was fantastic! I took a huge bite and moaned as the blood dripped from the corner of my mouth. That's when EJ cleared his throat. I looked at him and blushed from embaracement. I was about to give him back his food "you can have it I have more" I nodded and went back to eating. When I was almost done eating my food Jeff walked in and I turned to look at him, and he saw my face. His eyes went wide as he saw the blood on my chin. I giggled and was about to leave the couch to give Jeff a hug until he went upstairs. I sighed and looked down, "does he hate me?" I whispered to myself. EJ heard me and lifted my chin to look at him. He lifted up his mask a bit and leaned in very slowly, I closed my eyes waitng for our lip's to meet but it never did. I open my eyes and he let go of my chin and looked away and blush, I giggled. He cleared his throat, "want to go out and kill?" I nodded and we went out to go and kill.

*~5hours later~*

That was so much better, letting all my anger out and kill with all my strength. As me and EJ arrived back at the mansion, I wanted to stay out side for little bit more and EJ joined me too until I heard moans and grunts coming from Jane's window. I scoffed at the thought of that slut with another man again. Then it stopped and I heard her window being opened. Curiosity fulled my thought's and I looked at her window and my heart stopped for a good 30 seconds. It was Jeff. I couldnt help but stand up and that's when Jeff saw me, his eyes widen. I wasnt going to cry right in front of him but I will run from this horrible man I fell in love with. As was running I can hear Jeff and EJ yelling my name. I looked behind me and saw EJ running after me, I stoped and he caught up and hugged me. That's When I let it all out because I didnt care no more, I hugged EJ back "(Y/n) why do you care about him he is just a player" I sniffed and looked at EJ. That's when I lifted up his mask and kissed his cheek, he blushed. He then grabbed my chin and kissed me. His lip's were soft and gentle, I never want this to end. When it was the time for some air, we pulled away and I giggled. He chuckled "should we go back to the mansion?" he asked I shoocked my head and said no. He looked at me and asked why. I looked at him and said "im not going back until Jeff feels sorry or if slender can find me" he nodded and kissed my forhead and left. Told him I will met him at the same spot tomorrow and I will let him know where im hiding so he can hang with me.

*~4years later~*

Slender found me because EJ had to or else slender will keep him inside forever and can never age. It was for the best though. When slender found me I didnt want to go but he drag me to the mansion. When I arrived I told him I can walk again and I wont run away. He nodded and went back into the woods, as I sighed and opened the door. Ben was playing his game, maskey and hoodie were eating cheese cake, sally was playing with her doll's, and toby and clockwork were sitting on the couch. I didnt see EJ and I really wanted to see him. "Hi" I said, but they just ignored me. "Did i do somthing to get you guy's to ignore me?" i asked them. Toby looked at me and glared, "you slut" I was shocked at what he just said. I felt a tear go down my cheak, Toby was nice,kind, and sweet to me, what happened to my best friend. I felt anger boil my blood. "What do you mean?" I asked calmly. Ben glared at me and said "jeff and jane told us about you having sex with another guy and you were gone for 4 years having sex with him!" "JANE AND JEFF ARE THE FUCKINH LIARS, I SAW THEM HAVING SEX I DIDNT FUCKING DO THAT!!!" clockwork looked at me and yelled "JANE ISNT A SLUT LIKE YOU!!!" I felt tears go down my face. That's when i saw EJ come from downstairs. I looked at him and asked to myself 'why did he just let them say that when it isnt true?' EJ came to me and gave a me a hug. Everyone had a angry look on thier face when EJ hugged me. "WHY ARE YOU HUGGING THAT SLUT EJ!!!" I  glared at Toby for saying that and I hearded everyone snicker. I hugged EJ tighter. EJ glared at all of them and they all stopped. EJ was the oldest out of all of them. I gigled and I went to my room. When I entered, and I forgot I shared a room with Jeff. There stood Jeff, he looked at me and his eyes widend. I looked at him, the last time he seen me I was a smaller, but know my boobs and my butt got bigger. I growled under my breathe because after he lied about me cheating! I was about to grab my clothes so I can share a room with EJ, but Jeff got in my way "what are you doing?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and said "Sharing a room with my new boyfriend"
He just stood still, while I grabbed my clothes. When I was about to leave the room I looked at him and saw the regret on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked to EJ's room and smiled wide until i was pushed to the wall. I looked at the person with a glare until I saw a girl i didnt know but she had black hair in a ponytail and some bangs out with some pink in her bangs. She wore a purple hoodie, a pumanite smile on her face, she wore a skirt, and she had purple eyes. I looked at her and she whispered sonthing in my ear "EJ is my prince and i dont want you to ruin my relationship with him so dont try anything" I looked at her with no emotion but to just star at her. She then said "my name is Nina and i think your new here" I rolled my eyes and said "No hun, I have been here longer than you so i think your knew here" she looked at me in shocked and walked away. I chuckled and just went back to EJ's room.

*~~~°i am so sorry if it is too long i hope you like it°~~~*