When he wants you back

I was sitting on the bed laughing Ej fell and his boxers fell on his head. I stopped laughing and all of a sudden i was pinned on the wall. I looled at Ej and blushed. He smirked and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer and be was blushing know because he was so close so my womenhood with his manhood. We parted and i giggled. I looked at Ej and smiled "I love you EJ" he looked at me and pulled off his mask fully and i got to see his whole face. "I love you too (Y/n)" i smiled and hugged him and kissed him. He kissed back. "Time for dinner" me and Ej got up and holded hands and smiled while we walked to the kitchen. Hand in hand. When we arrived everyone except jeff gave me a deathe glare. Then Jane said "hey slut know you are fucking Ej" everyone sneakered. Ej growled and said "jane go in your goth room and fuck jeff like that day when we saw you guess fucking!!" everyone looked at them with disgusting looks then ben said "jeff you cheated on (Y/n)" Jeff had a nerves face and said "no she cheated remember " then slender said "jeff please stop you know i can read your mind you lied to us all and tried to make her the mean one but please tell them the truth" jeff sighed and said "i cheated on her because jane seduced me and cried for just once to have sex with her so i did but (Y/n) caught us and i didnt want to be the bad guy and tell you i am sorry (y/n)" jeff got out of the chair and you let go of Ej's hand and backed up a bit. Jeff walked closer to you and cupped your face with his hands. I can see jane getting angry and EJ getting furise. Then Jeff kissed me, i couldnt help it. His lips were gentle and so smoothe and soft and sweet and i can taste the blood on them. I kissed back until i realise what i was doing. I pulled away and got angry. "JEFF WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU KISS ME!!" he smirked and said "you kissed back so you do want me back" i rolled my eyes and ran to the door until EJ grabed my wrist. I looked in his eyes and he looked at me and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. I looked at him and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled. Then someone came barging in. "I told you that is my prince and dont try anything on him!!"