The makeover

☆*:.。. Lexi's P.O.V .。.:*☆

"The death of a bachelor
Oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh
Seems so fitting fo-"

"Ughhhhh!!" I groaned as I cut off Brendon Urie's angelic voice. I seriously don't think I'm ever going to change my alarm clock, his voice is just wayyy to beautiful.

Sleepily, I rubbed my eyes as my vision adjusted to my room. Reality took over me as I realised I had a physics test today. I groaned once again and flopped back onto my bed letting sleep take over me once again.

*shake* *shake* *shake*

"OKAY WHO THE HELL IS SHAKING ME LIKE A FREAKING MARACA RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled angrily as I sat up yawning.

"Alexis! It's 8am!!" My mom said whilst shaking me more.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!! Stop shaking me, god damn woman!" I said annoyed.

My mom left the room as I stood up and slid open my wardrobe doors. I started scanning through my band tees when I realised why my mom was so determined to get me up.

It's 8am.

My school starts at 8:30.

It takes me 10 minutes to walk to school.

I still haven't taken a shower.

I sprinted as fast as I possibly could to my bathroom as I swiftly slid into the shower and began washing my hair.

Thankfully, I made it to school just as the bell rang. I walked into first period, english.

Everyone began to whisper to each other whilst examining me. Of course they were, I looked like literal trash today. I didn't get time to dry my hair so it was basically dripping all over my beloved band shirt.

Sorry Gerard Way...

4th period came around soon enough which was the period I had my physics test. Great.
I slumped down into my seat as I waited for Ash to come sit next to me. We don't share many classes together, which made me sad because he is the only reason I actually enjoy school.

Ash strolled into the classroom whilst all the girls sighed happily and swooned over his looks and charm. Ash being Ash, just smirked at them as he walked over to me. Suddenly, his mouth dropped.

"Lexi you look like a fucking mop." Ash said looking me up and down, cringing slightly.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What a way to sugar coat it." I said whilst he chuckled at me.

He was about to speak again until he got cut off by Mr Thomson

"Okay guys today as you know we have a test. The rules are the same as every other test. No cheating, no talking, if you do talk your mark will automatically be a zero. And before you ask, no , you may not listen to music."

Mr Thomson was a little old raisin. He was usually grumpy most of the time and it was obvious he hated children. Honestly, I'm surprised he even got the job as a teacher.