"Don't tempt me.."

☆*:.。. Lexi's P.O.V .。.:*☆

"Ash! Please stop!!" I yelled and cried out as my best friend, Ashton tickled me from behind. He had been my best friend ever since the first day of kindergarten..

***Flashback***

"Mwommy dun make me go!" I cried clinging onto my dear mothers leg as she tried convincing me to go play with the other kids for my first day of kindergarten. My mother was very successful, as she was a manager of a famous modelling company. My father wasn't exactly making as much income as my mother, due to him having a job as an elementary school teacher. However, my family was very wealthy and wanted me to be sociable as a little kid, preparing me for the future.

"Come on sweetie! Mommy has to go to work. Why not try to make some friends?" She said calmly as she looked down at my little pouty face.

I turned around to take a look at the other kids, most of them were playing dolls or pretend fighting with the flimsy plastic swords. None of it looked interesting to nerdy 5 year old me. That was until I saw a little boy with the brightest blue eyes and shining golden blonde hair, he was sitting all alone in the corner.

I looked up at my encouraging mother and nodded, I let go of her hand as she hurried off in a rush.

I was too nervous to approach the little boy as I was not confident unlike most 5 year olds here

So being the little nerd I was, I decided to go into the small library they had in the corner of the room.

I sat next to a little hazel eyed girl who was making something out of paper. I was curious to see what she was making so I tapped her shoulder. "Hewwo.. What are chu making?" I asked, infatuated by her artwork. She suddenly turned round to face me and smirked. "Who are you?" she said in a disgusted tone, I furrowed my eyebrows, curious to why she was angry "I'm Lexi." I said shyly looking down at my feet. Rudely, she just turned away and continued cutting up the paper.

I decided after that I wouldn't try making friends since I could tell she didn't like me. So instead I settled on a jigsaw puzzle. I couldn't help but notice the little blue eyed boy staring at me ever so often.

Whilst I was heavily concentrating on my jigsaw puzzle, I felt someone grab my hair in a tight hold.
"OWW!!" I yelled with tears stinging my eyes, I caught a glimpse of who was holding my hair...

It was the girl from earlier, she was standing with a smug look on her face with a pair of scissors in her hand.

She wouldn't...

Before I knew it, I could feel the girl being pushed away whilst a little voice yelled "Stop it you meanie!!" I turned around and realised it was the little blue eyed boy that saved me from becoming bald.

My cheeks started to become red as I blushed. "Tank yew.." I said looking at the floor, embarrassed. Proudly the little boy stood on his tip toes and said in a manly tone "Thats what heros do my princess!"

Ever since then he was always my hero, protecting me from bullies. He was my best friend and I loved him like a brother ever since that day.

***Flashback Over***

Ash and I were watching the notebook, our all time favorite movie, I'm sorry but Ryan gosling is SO HOTTT! And that's something ash and I could both agree on.

My stomach rumbled for what had to be the hundredth time. "Ashy boo..." I said in a whiny tone, he looked at me and rolled his eyes. "You really need to stop calling me that" he grunted as he hid his smile. I smiled at the cringy name I had given him back in freshman year of high school. I pouted and stared at him innocently. "Can you please make us some popcorn?" I said in the cutest voice I possibly could. Ash sighed and nodded, just then he stood up and grabbed a bag of organic popcorn seeds from the cupboard in the kitchen. "Why the fuck do your parents keep buying this shit? It's fucking awful" He sighed once again as he emptied the sachet into the pan.

My family were very healthy and wanted to stay that way, which I didn't like AT ALL, I mean why can't I just go buy some popcorn from the store? It's so much effort to make popcorn on the cooker.

A couple minutes later Ash came back with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands. I squealed like a little girl and grabbed the popcorn from him.

"THANKYOU ASHY BOOOOO!!" I yelled as I giggled at the name I still call him. He awkwardly shifted in his seat.

An hour or so later I was snuggled up next to ash as I cried at the sad scenes of the notebook.

It gets me every time... WHY AM I SO EMOTIONALLL

Ash stroked my hair "shhh it's okay.. I don't know why you always cry at this when you've seen the movie so many times Lexi " He said as he laughed quietly. I snuggled into him more as I sniffles as the dramatic scenes of the notebook unfolded infront of me.

After many scenes of crying and heartbreaking moments, the movie finally ended and to cheer me up, Ash began tickling my sides, that bastard knew it was my weakness. "Get off of me!!" I yelled, as I kicked my feet around aimlessly, hoping to somehow kick him in the ribs. I wasn't going to let him get away with this.

I straddled him and pinned his hands above his head so he couldn't tickle me anymore. Ha, that will teach him not to mess with me.

BOOM!

Before I knew it there were 4 laughing, cussing, singing guys in Ash's living room. All his best friends.

First of all there was Dustin who always wore a smirk on his face, he had black wavy hair and shiny emerald green eyes, he was slightly tanned and muscular also he was about 6'4. Then there was Alex, he was the geek of the group, with cute nerdy glasses and a billion dollar smile, he was quite pale and was around 6'1. Also, there was Max who was a player like Dustin, he was from Switzerland so all the girls fell for his accent, he had straight blonde hair and pale flawless skin, he was also quite tall but not as tall as the others. Lastly there was Ethan, who had to be the biggest prankster of them all, once he set half the school on fire just because he didn't like the building, thanks to him, we got a brand new school. He had chocolate brown eyes, quite similar to mine. His skin was tanned and his voice was deep but calming he was the tallest of the guys but still very attractive.

Just then the guys looked over at me and ash on the couch, all went quiet.

I was confused, was there something on my face? Was my nose bleeding? What's going on??

Ash lightly coughed and broke the silence, suddenly I realised the position we were in. I was on top of ash, straddling him with my hands around his neck, his hands were on my waist, it looked way more suspicious that I had thought.

The guys ran upstairs to Ash's room and I was frozen embarrassed...

Ashton sat up with me on his lap and stared into my eyes.

"Why are we lowkey in a making out position" I thought aloud.

"Don't tempt me.." Ash said with a quiet voice hoping I wouldn't hear.

But I did.
I fucking did.