Personality

Your pove
My name is (y/n) (l/n).I live in Japan with my father.My mother died when my age is 5 because someone said that my mother killed 10 missing child.So, the king was very stupid to believe that thing and then he killed my mother.I've once being his maid and met with his son.It's a long story.And I think his first name is 'Karl Heinz'.

Okay back to the story I was singing Flashlight by Jesie J.

This song reminds me of my mother when I was a child.I really miss her.I really hate that king.He was so so stupid to believe it.My mother is a very nice person she helped 4 children that lost their mother and father.But she have a bad fate.

After the song end I put another song it was If only by Dove Cameron.

This song is my favourite.I don't know why but I really like.Tears streaming down over my cheeks I really love my mom then I remember when I was 12 I leave the king's mansion.

~Flashback~
"Why did you kill my mom"!! That's me shouting at the king."Your mother had killed the 10 missing child.I have to do something because I am the king and you cannot shout at me young lady.And I want you to leave this mansion on this instant". He said with his cold voice

I already packing my things to leave this mansion "I will leave this place." I said "But I want to tell you that you messing with the wrong girl.My name is (y/n) (l/n).I don't like rich people. Remember my name.Remember my face." I said as I point my finger at my face and leave

~End flashback~
That's why I leave the mansion.I really hate rich people.And I don't like wearing skirt or highheels.Then I feel really tired because today is my birthday we already do the party. I felt very exhausted.I have to sleep because tomorrow is school so goodnight.