New student

Your pove
I wake up and take a shower.After I shower I wear simple clothes.I wear a skeleton shirt and a grey hoddie also a black leggings.I went down stairs to have my orange juice and (pancake/waffle) while my dad is coffee and a toast.

"Hai dad".I said while hugging my dad and say down at my chair."Hai honey".He said while reading a newspaper.After we eat our breakfast I get my (f/c) sneakers.And said bye at my father.

I walk at the sidewalk with my earphone plugged in my ear.Then I saw my best freind Nela trying to find something."Hai Nela what are you looking for"? I ask."Oh, hai (y/n) I am trying to find my small kitty purse". she said."Oh let me help you find your purse".I said while trying to help her find her purse.

Then I saw something shining at the bushes.I go to the bushes and took the shining thing.It was a small kitty  purse."Hey, Nela is this your purse "? I said and show the purse."Yes (y/n) and thank you for helping me find it". she said with a smile."Now don't waste our time.Let's go to school because there's a new student".I said and she just nodded.
------------------Time skip--------------------------
Normal pove
(y/n) and Nela are in the class before the teacher came in.When the teacher came in there was a boy walk beside her.
(A/N:The boy look's is like the picture).

"Good morning class.Today we have a new student please introduce yourself".The boy nodded and say "Hello everyone my name is Haruhi Namiko.I hope you all will be friend with me". The boy said with a calm voice and a charming smile.All the girl's melt ecxept (y/n) and Nela."Now you will seat beside (y/n).(y/n) please raise your hand up".You raise your hand.

As soon as he saw your hand put you put your down back.He walk towards you and sit beside you."Hello so your name is (y/n) right nice to meet you  (y/n)".He said while you just said 'hey' and look away."Hey can we be friends".He said while you just nodded.

------------------lunch time-----------------------
It was lunch time you and Nela sat at the cafeteria bench.Then you saw Haruhi still looking for a place to sit.You sigh as you raise your hand to gave him sit at the bench you sit.

When he want to walk to you another boy pretend to accidently fall and toss his orange juice at Haruki's shirt.The student at the football player bench laugh.But Haruhi just walked towards you like nothing happend and ask.

"Hey, (y/n) can you give that napkin".I nodded in disbelive.He's not angry or mad at the boy."Wow I never thought I would meet a boy like you".You said as he chukled."Well you just had to avoid them to not catch a etension".He said.