Chapter 5: Love

[A/N.. SANA BASAHIN👇]

PAKI BASA! PLLLIIITT!! :)))

So.. Sorry po sa pag hihintay nang matagal.. Actually dapat summer pa na publish yung Chapter 4 eh.. Kaso feel ko na hindi maganda.. HAHA.. Pero thanks parin sa mga nagustuhan toh.. Thankkkyy:)))))))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

CALUM'S P. O. V.

Ohh.. Yeah.. Me and Levie are already okay.. We're still BFF's ONLY.. Yea.. Its fine for me that we're JUST friends FOR NOW  'cause you know every relationship starts with a good friendship.. But that doesn't mean that I will give up.. That's not on my vocabulary.. And now? I have to compete for Levie's heart with that bastard Daniel.. I don't care if Levie likes (or love) him too.. I won't let that guy hurt my childhood bestfriend and my love.. Besides I waited for Levie for a long time.. And now that I have an opponent like him.. I don't have to JUST chill.. I have to protect and fight for Levie, for my love..

..........................................

I opened my eyes and saw a source of light on this room full of darkness but its blur.. I brushed my hands to my face and run my fingers through my bit sweaty hair.. And I saw Levie sitting on her bedside table while typing something on her laptop..

LEVIE'S P. O. V.

Back to my blog..

So yea... This is a very nice, nice, nice day.. Why? Because Calum my BFF and me are already okay.. You know, no hatreds just love, love of a friend.. The second one is the feeling that Daniel my ULTIMATE crush or maybe lo

"Ahh.. Levie?" I stopped typing when I heard Calum's sexy tired voice. I turned around and saw him facing not me but my laptop that made me shock. I immediately puts my hands widely on the screen of my laptop to hide my blog that he's reading before I put my hands on it.

"Hey! Vie vie! I'm reading it! Remove your hands!" Calum is trying to remove my hands on the front of the screen but he's too tired to put lots of force and he's even a night-blinded person so everything on the room is blur on him because of the light of the laptop, but imagine it.. Calum with his sexy voice plus his VERY pale action because of tiredness.. HAHA so cute.

"Haha! Again with that nickname? By the way you look cute and hot tonight HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I faked a laugh and pinched his cheek just to change the topic and I look for the switch and finally, I feel the switch so I turned it on and quickly closed the laptop..

"Lets go on the kitchen, I will cook some cereals or maybe a breakfast meal" I smiled and Calum gave me a huge grin that made me smirk.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Its now 3:54 am and we didn't plan to go to bed and sleep again, instead after we ate our early breakfast we talked about some things.. After that we look for a movie.. We both love horror and those Sherlock Homes-like movies, but we can't decide for a movie so instead of just 1 movie to watch we picked all since its so early on the morning and we didn't have school to attend and home works to do or projects. So for short we had a Movie Marathon.

Calum slept here because my mom and her mom (Auntie Joy) isn't home yet..

»FLASHBACK«

After a pillow fight, we're now starring at each other, and as I said we're so near to each other.

"Ahh.. Levie.." Calum started with a very serious look on his face. Sabi nga kung nakakapatay lang ang titig na-massacre na ako dito ngayon dahil sa mga titig niya na para bang nangungusap.

"Hmm..?" I finally replied and cut the distance (inch) between us, habang nakayuko. He held up my chin that made me look to him, I saw sincerity and love on his beautiful eyes.. There's something really deep on them.

Without hesitation and deep breathing he said this words,

"Please, I don't want you to be hurt.. I don't want you to be hurt because of that thing called LOVE so if you will love a person.. Just make sure that, that feeling is really a TRUE LOVE don't let your heart be broken on just other guys out there.. Your heart will not choose a wrong person.. People are just fool for thinking that they're in love but the truth is.. They're really NOT.. So be careful, please? I don't want you to be hurt." Calum said on a manly way.

I was SO shock to those words that Calum said.

He's true.. I'm not really sure if this feeling for Daniel is a TRUE LOVE. But there's really something on his eyes, I can't read what's on it.. Ugh :/

*DZZZZZZ*

My phone vibrated, it means someone is calling or I just have a message. I immediately get my phone and go upstairs, and leave Calum without any word, I was really shock and I even shivered.

"Ahh.. Hello mom?" I answered the phone call and closed the door behind me.

"Levie, dear are you and Calum alright?" mom replied with a motherly tone.

"Ohh yeah mom.. We're alright. What time will you and Aunt Joy arrive home? Do I have to cook for dinner?" I asked.

"Ahh dear.. We'll not arrive home this night.. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry dear." Mom answered.

"Ohh.. I see mom, its okay. Take care both of you."

"Levie? Calum will stay there. I don't want you home alone. Bye dear."

"But--"

Mom already ended the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cal? I think--" I called while going downstairs and saw Calum that is already sleeping on the couch.
I came back to my room and look for an extra blanket for Calum.

I go downstairs and put it all over his body that is already shivering from cold. I put all our trashes on the trash can and go back to my bed and sleep.

When I woke up early in the morning I saw Calum and his angelic face sleeping on the ground.

»END OF FLASHBACK«

CALUM'S P. O. V .

Mom and Auntie Loren told me to not sleep on the couch but to sleep with the same room with Levie.

Yeah.. I saw her face while sleeping, she's so innocent, I want to look at her beautiful angelic face all day and all night.. Everyday. I thought.. I really love her. Yeah.. Its true since THAT TIME.. When we're young, I already loved her.. Its love at first sight..

______________________________________________________

AUTHOR: YEY! First time! Ang aga ko mag update!!! Yiepieeeee! Thank you sa mga nag babasa :)))))))) Maglalagay na rin po pala ako ng titles kada Chapter.. Hehe.. THANK YOU oleee! Muawwhh :()))))))

PS: di ko alam kung kelan yung next update ko (@_@¿?¿)