My Male OCs

Name: YunHan Shin-Kang
Nickname: Yun (It's just shortened version of his name so most people who're close to him uses this)
Shin NamSin ('Nam' means Male and 'Sin' means God, most of his students uses this between each other)
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Blood Status: Muggle Born
House: Hippocampus
Patronus: Butterfly
Boggart: Getting incredibly ugly
Appearance: YunHan is Korean/Chinese. 186cm, 65kg. He has an extremely fair, soft and smooth skin, medium length light brown hair with same color eyes. His plump lips looks even more red than it already is on his snow white skin. Even for a male, he's truly beautiful. His body is lean and muscular.
Personality: YunHan is a difficult person to deal with. Don't let his cute outlook trick you, he's the complete opposite of innocent. He doesn't afraid to speak his mind and he's not the nicest person while doing it. He can be pretty sassy, persistent, harsh and badass at the same time. He has his share of mood swings and he's not the type of a person who's forgiving. The best way to get along with him is to listen what he says. Although, he has a soft spot too.. deep deep down.
Relationship: Married HeungSoo Kang
Backstory: YunHan's family moved in Korea from Hong Kong when he was 4 years old. He always had been a beautiful child so his parents signed him up in an agency. He quickly became popular in modeling business and when he turned 11, he realized that he has magical powers. In the same year, the Invitation Letter from Lyonesse came and he had to explain it to his family. At first his family didn't believe him but then, the (currently old) Headmistress of the Lyonesse came and they finally believed him. He met his husband on his 5th year cause HeungSoo was his Care of Magical Creatures Professor at the time. YunHan was finding him irritating at first but not that later he fell in live with him. They carried their forbidden student-teacher relationship for 3 years and when YunHan turned 18, they made it official. They got married after another 4 years.
Other:
~He's the Necromancy Professor of Lyonesse School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
~He and HeungSoo own a white and grey Old English Sheepdog named Buffalo.
~His father is Chinese, mom is Korean. He has no siblings.
~He can speak Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese and English fluently cause they're basically his mother tongue and he is currently trying to learn Japanese and Thai.
~He can play piano, violin, drums and any kind of guitar (acoustic, bass etc.) He taught himself playing piano and acoustic guitar.
~He's the one who always cooks in the house cause HeungSoo simply can't.
~He has an adopted son named KiBum Kwon.