Reunited

(Y/N)'s POV

Here I was in the Hokage's office, Kakashi sure was happy too see me. He wouldn't just let me go when he saw me enter his office "Are you ready (y/n)?", Kakashi asked me. I had just been released from the hospital when Lady Tsunade and Sakura got me changed into my ANBU uniform and then took me to the office "Yeah", I replied nervously.

To me it was kind of awkward being in the same room with my boy friend who I haven't seen in a long time. Sakura and Tsunade had gone to get the two most important people in my life. Kakashi seem to notice the awkwardness "So (y/n)...", he trailed off as I turned to face him "Yes?", I asked "Are we still…?", he asked scratching his neck back nervously "Dating?", I completed as he nodded.

"I-I don't know?", I asked awkwardly as I put my weight on my left leg. The ground suddenly became interesting as I ignored his gaze on me. I slowly looked up to see his face right in front of me "Do you want to?", he asked softly as he use his right hand to hold my chin so that our eyes were directly connected.

"Yes", the answer slipped from my lips without my knowledge. My mind was racing a thousand miles per hour. I couldn't think straight as he pulled down his mask and kissed me. Don't get me wrong we have kissed before well 4 years ago that is. But it felt like the first (could be the result of not having any sexual interaction for 4 years). He pulled away and smile, myself smiling back "They're here", he said and before I could say anything he was back in his Hokage chair. He sent a wink to me causing me to blush.

I heard familiar voices from behind the door. I slipped on my mask as my breath hitched when the door slowly opened to reveal my little boys all grown up. Naruto had grown so big, his clothes changed it wasn't the same blue and orange but it was a black and orange, he looked so mature and then there was Sasuke, he still had his duckbutt hair style, he wore a dark blue pants, over which hanged a blue cloth that covered him from his stomach to his knees and which he secures with a purple rope belt, he is complemented by his high collared white button up shirt.

They both had grown "Granny Tsunade why'd you call us here again?", Naruto asked with both hands behind his back. A smile graced my lips as I tried to hold in my tears "To meet someone", Sakura answered for her "Who?", Sasuke asked. Kakashi stood up "Kakashi-sensei, wait I mean Hokage Kakashi, no that sounds wrong, I still haven't figured out what to call you", Naruto said pouting "Kakashi-sensei is find Naruto", Kakashi said "But who are we here to meet?", Sasuke asked "Her", Lady Tsunade said showing her hand to me.

I stepped forward "You boys have grown so big", I said from behind my mask as they looked at me confused "Do we know you?", Naruto asked with s thinking face causing me to chuckle at his childish behaviour 'He is still the same', I thought "You can remove your mask now", Kakashi said. My hands slowly moved to my mask and I pulled it up to reveal my (s/c) face. The two boys looked at me shocked "Surprise", I said "Mom?!?", they both exclaimed and they rushed to me. I hugged them both "I'm so sorry", I cried as I hugged them.

"You both have grown so big, I'm so proud of you two", I said happily "Where were you? Do you know how worried I was...", they both pushed questions after questions at me. The 3 other people laughed at our interaction.

After explaining what happened and about the coma, Naruto got angry with Sakura and Lady Tsunade accusing them of not telling him I was in the hospital for nearly a year.

"There is also something I want to tell you two, I was supposed to tell you about this after I came back from the mission but as you could tell it went longer than expected. Kakashi and I are together", I said, the girls squealed but the boys well they looked shocked and maybe a little angry "What?!", they exclaimed "Him?", Sasuke asked in disbelief "Why?", Naruto asked with crocodile tears as I laughed.

"Is this the part where I say I am a big girl and could date who ever I please?", I asked in amusement "She is right you know, I mean she is your Mom Naruto and your Godmother Sasuke, at least be happy for her plus you both just got her back", Sakura reasoned "You're right, but I don't think I could let her go", Naruto said as Sasuke nodded "Boys Im not going anywhere", I said "That's right as of today you are relieved of your duties as a ANBU and since I am your boyfriend I will be paying for your expense", Kakashi said as I looked at him in disbelief "What?!", I shouted.

"He is right you have been through a lot too, you haven't been around for nearly 4 years you should take it and enjoy your life with your family and friends", Lady Tsunade said "But-", She cut me off with a glare "Fine, I am all yours people", I said as everyone joined in to hug me "Let's celebrate with Ichiraku's Ramen!", Naruto exclaimed as we laughed happily.

It was really great to have my family back, I didn't know what I did in my past life to deserve something as wonderful as this but I am glad I did. I was finally reunited with everyone.

A/N

Sup my cookies! Next chapter will be the last. Sorry if my story sounds like crap. Comment, vote and whatever. Love you guys! That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~