Shocked

Hi this is thedarkestofminds.  I had an idea on a great book that I thought about, but this time its going to be a long story. I hope you enjoy! ~thedarkestofminds

(Sorry if the intro is very small )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narritor *Imagine it as a documentry*

In 2000 scientists discovered that the world was going to end in 2012. One scientist named Doctor Otto believed if they could make a planet that all animals we could be all saved. So the plan began they bulit a big rock with dirt and loads of metal.

Doctor Otto later made a top secret experiment called "Remaking human 105" or just "105" in 2004. The 105 was when the scientists believed that they could make humans live forever by making a chip that may enter their vains and make them strong,  living cyborgs.

Then in 2006 they improved the chip and tested on a human being. it worked very well in tell it went insane and could not be controled. It killed 18 scientists and turned 4 scientists.  Doctor Otto got to an emgergany button to shut this experiment down. This button made the whole operation go down into the man made core in the middle of the man made earth. This made the whole thing burn up at temperatures reaching 100,000,000c.

At the top of this man made earth there was finally life starting to create. Grass were growing and the man made trees were growing fruits. The metal homes and building were done. The man made earth was ready for life in 2011. In 2012 only 70% of the world got on to the 5 billion ships.  Then in 2013 the scientists predicted that the cyborgs are still alive in the core of the earth slowly making there way up. So again in 2015 they started another earth but it was harder this time. So the scientists made a warning siren to warn people if the cyborgs were coming up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like it so far?

The next chapter is going to be more on a girls life *hint hint* and a problem happens •﹏•

If you are going to keep on reading this please help me get more readers and share this story. My goal for chapter 2 is 10 votes,  but even if I dont get my goal I will still write more └(^o^)┘

I will try updating this all holiday break but when school comes back I can only write on Tuesdays and maybe Sundays ヽ(^。^)ノ

~thedarkestofminds