Letter's To Louis. (Larry Stylinson)

I moved the hair that had fallen out from my bun to the back of my head and stared out the car window. I was on my way back to hospital for the twelfth time in two months. I hated this, Having to set aside my usual routine and hide from friends, not wanting them to know what was wrong with me. I liked my life simple and private; but it was far from simple.

I had three annoying brothers ; Triplets may I add and an older sister who lives in America where as Me, My mum ; Lisa, Dad ; Tim and three brothers ; Sam, Callum and Luke were situated in Fossefer, England. I t was a dull place to live, Adding to my boring life. The sky was always gloomy it seemed nowaday's and there wasn't much things to do where I lived. There was literally one school that was situated on the outskirts of the small town. 

Sam, Callum and Luke we're non-Identical twins. Sam was the tallest and always wore a dimple popping grin on his tan face, He had a cute button nose and fair hair that was put in a miniature quiff. His eyes were a sparkling green that complimented his skin. Callum on the other hand was the opposite. He was the shortest and had thin pink lips, making his little teeth show. Not in a bad way though, he was a cutie. The three of them were. He had deep blue eyes and black hair that was slightly longer than Sam's but styled the same way. Lastly there was Luke, a.k.a. The trouble maker. He was taller than Callum but shorter than Sam and without a doubt was the leader of the trio. He had a smile like Sam's and had fair hair that swept across his forehead. He had blue eyes like callum and was tan like Sam, He was more of a mixture of the two.

My mum is my rock, She's always there for me no matter what and with the situation i'm in, she has been so supportive. Shes tall and chunky but That just means there's more of her to love. She has gorgeous Natural blonde  medium length hair and beautiful green eyes to die for. My dad was Tall also and had dull grey eyes and black flaky hair, To be fair, he was a bit of a grump. But it was funny to wind him up over silly things and watch him grow agitated then laugh it off. But he's been lifeless since My health fell to a bad level, It was sad really.

My sister; Jessie was like my mum but wasn't Chunky. She was curvy though but she was beautiful that way. She had big green eyes. like my Mum and had my dad's black hair. She was always happy and i never understood how. She lived in New York at the moment, working as an editor in some magazine. She moved there with her boyfriend Dan two years ago but comes back as often as possible.

I on the other hand was like my dad. I was tall with brown hair, it was wavy but it wasn't going to be for long considering I have to sacrifice it for my well-being which I wasn't too pleased with. My eyes were a dull grey like my dad's and i was tall for my age of 17. I was a bookworm and liked to zone out from the real world, focusing on others happiness in the romantic novels I so dearly love.

I watched as my mum pulled into the hospital parking lot and i sighed. She shared a pity full look at me through the mirror but i refused to take pity "Well, let's go get it over with" I muttered, getting out of the car and shutting it closed. I started making my way to the main Entrance and was followed by my mum. Dad stayed home with the boys as they were too noisy for the treatment center. I walked through the automatic doors and was met with the aroma of death and medicine. Not the nicest scent to be honest. We took a sharp left as soon as we entered and i walked to the ward labelled 'C.T.W' . As soon as i reached the front desk the woman whom i recognized to be 'Sofia' smiled up at me from her swivel chair "Ah Ella! you're back. How have you been?" She asked happily, typing in my information as we spoke. I shrugged "Ehh, just a little bald" We shared a laugh and a Nurse came to get me "Ella Smith?" I nodded and followed her into the big room, leaving my mum in the waiting  room. "Now, Ella if you could just take off anything metallic and your shoes, please" She smiled softly at me. I did as i was told and heard the doctor come in "This is Ella, right? Cancer patient 5013?" She nodded and he waved at me curtly before fiddling with the machine. I lay down and watched as the lid of the tube i was in latched together and a laser ran over my face quickly before it started it's job. Oh how i hated chemo.