2|| the queen of rabbits

The full moon in the gloomy sky framed by shooting stars were nothing compared to the beauty standing before him. She was beautiful, and she glowed with the energy of the sun and the moon. He was an outcast of the tribe, the loner that walked behind all the others. He had the longest shifts at night. He was the last to eat, if there was ever any food left. She was pampered with guards, her own tent, and freshly knot clothes.She even carried twenty or thirty bunnies around with her with no objection from the tribe. On the rare occasion someone wouldn't give her what she wanted, she would glare at them and say, "Well, you wouldn't want me to break the code, would you?" And that was the end. Which was why he was there.
      He knew she must be the one his bosses were looking for, but he could never turn her in. Though she would save the kingdom that was hers before she was kidnapped as a baby, she would never forgive him from taking her from this life and putting her onto the throne as queen. He knew he was undercover and could not reveal his presence to her, but he wanted to solve the mystery of this woman by himself.
     While she was alone in her tent, he decided to talk to her. He slipped past the guards and approached her while she was reading. He removed his invisibility charm and spoke to her, "I know who you are."
     He realized what she was when she looked up at him. "Then, you should know I have no choice." As she looked at him, he felt himself shrinking. "I am cursed. I cannot rule a kingdom." He felt odd after she said this because her was now looking up at her instead of down and he was more aware of everything around him. "And now," She grinned suspiciously, "you get to be part of my collection." She looked as if she was in thought. "I think I will call you George, my little bunny rabbit." She smiled and put him in the place the rest of her bunnies were held. He realized they had also been suspicious of her, and they had received the same punishment; life as a cute, fluffy bunny sure was going to stink.

•••••
This was written by one of my best friends, Leah. She is obsessed with bunnies! Go follow her and read her book! leah13whitfield