The Decision

Your driving down a dark road on a stormy night. You see a bus stop, stop by it and there's 3 people;
An old women who needs medical care quickly,
Your Best Friend who saved your life,
Your soulmate.

There is only room for one person in your car.

Who do you take?

Castiel drove down a long, dark, empty road

Castiel drove down a long, dark, empty road. His best friend, James, called half an hour ago and asked him to pick him up, seeing as he was lost, in the middle of no where, by a bus stop. It was past midnight, the sky was as black as coal with stars that shinned like glitter. The night was as cold as ice and stormy.

Castiel was wearing a baby blue hoodie, that where the same colour as his eyes. The hoodie covered a long sleeved dark blue top, jeans that resembled the black night sky and pastel blue high top converse. To finish off the outfit, his brown hair was a mess, going in all directions, seeing as he got out of bed in a rush.

The young boy was startled as his phone began to ring. He had already connected it to the Bluetooth of his car so he swiftly answered the call by pushing the volume button and was met by the aggravated voice of James.

"DUDE! WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU!? I'M FREEZING MY BUTT OFF OUT HERE!" He shouted down the other line.

"Don't worry, I'm on my way. But, you know what would help? You giving me more details. More about your surroundings." Castiel sighed. His best friend barely gave him any details about where he was.

"Fine. Fine. There's a stop sign about a mile back, I think." As James said that Castiel passed said stop sign.

"I'm a mile away then. See you in a minute. Bye." And the call dropped.

Castiel continued to drive, looking around, and stopped when he finally saw a bus shelter that held three figures, three people.

A stereotypical, old women with grey hair and brown eyes, who wore a pink gown, with matching pink slippers and a grey jacket that hugged her slim figure. She looked like she was about to die from the cold.

His best friend, James. He had ginger hair and grey eyes. He stupidly wore a white tank top, green basketball shorts and a pair of green basketball shoes.

And there was a person who Castiel didn't recognise. He had sandy blonde hair with lime green eyes and a muscular figure. He wore a dark purple v-neck with black ripped jeans and white Adidas, which Castiel found incredibly attractive.

Said driver slowed down to a stop by the bus stop. He got out the car and just as he closed the door, James wrapped him in a hug, to keep himself warm.

"Cassie, thank god. I'm freezing, let's go." He said, letting Castiel go. Castiel looked at the two behind them and scratched the back of his neck.

"What about these two?" He asked, pointing between them.

"Strap 'em to the roof." James sarcastically said.

"No. Seriously dude. I can't just take you. I mean, the women looks like she's gonna die any second, and the man is, just, ughh." Casper moaned the last part out. James looked uncomfortable with that. He knew that the women had to go to a hospital but, he could've died from hypothermia.

"Think of something smartass." James suggested, shivering as a strong gust of wind hit him. Castiel took his hoodie off and passed it to James, who threw it on straight away.

"Who are they, anyway?" James dragged Castiel to the two, who where sitting closely in the bus shelter to keep warm.

"Castiel, this is Lopez and Jennifer, guys, Castiel." James introduced, pointing as he said their names. Lopez stood up, towering over Castiels 5'7" figure with 6', he put his hand out to shake, which Castiel accepted.

"Nice to meet you." He said as his hand touched Castiels, they both shivered, silently wanting more but reluctantly released.

"So, Cas, how are we gonna work this out?"

If Castiel took James, his best friend who has saved him once, he would be showing he's loyal, respectful and full of gratitude.

If Castiel took Jennifer, the old women, he would be showing that he's caring, loving, helpful and has a big heart.

If Castiel took Lopez, the attractive man, he would be showing he's Selfish, but that would be understandable, since he was really attractive, soulmate worthy, even if he didn't choose him.

Then it clicked. Castiel put his hand in his pocket and fished his keys out and put his hand out to James, ready to make the decision.

"James, take Jennifer to the hospital." James starred at him like he was crazy, but, hesitantly accepted the keys.

"What about you? And Lopez?"

"We can wait for the bus together." Lopez smirked at that.

"Cas, won't you freeze?" James questioned.

"Give me my jumper back and I won't." James took the jumper off and handed it to Castiel who quickly got it on. James and Jennifer walked away from the two and went in the car. James sent Castiel a wink then left.

Castiel felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a chin on his shoulder.

"That was nice of you." Lopez commented, pulling Castiels jumper down to uncover his neck and kissed it. Castiel shivered as Lopez gave opened mouthed kisses on his neck.

"Why do I feel like this?" Castiel whimpered out as the taller boy continued kissing his neck then started sucking, Castiel stared to lowly moan. Lopez continued until the was a purply-red love bite forming.

"Because," he started, turning Castiel around to face him, "that's what meeting your soulmate feels like." Right after he finished he kissed Castiel on the lips, he instantly kissed back. The kiss was full of love and passion. It was slow, sweet.

When they pulled back Castiel brought Lopez into a bone crushing hug. They stayed there for what felt like hours, talking non-stop. And just as they pulled apart at arms length, two minutes later, the bus came.