' OO2 -

| Aubrey |

" Goodnight Aubrey . I'll Text You Later Mir to See if We Still On For Tomorrow . " Steph Said While Hugging Mir and Dapping Me Before We Left Her House . I Lost Track Of Time While I Was Talking to My Uncle and Rushed to Steph's House to Pick Mir Up and Take Her Home .

" So What You Do Today Handsome ? " She asked Turning to Me as We Stopped at a Red Light .

" Nothin , Spoke to Pops , It Was Ok ? " I Said Confused and More as a Question Then Just Saying it Regularly .

" Howcome ? " She asked Turning The Radio Down Some While I Continued to Drive .

" He Felt Bad about Bringin Me into This , But He Cant Do This For Much Longer . "

" So What's Gonna Happen ? "

" Im Gonna Run It . " I Said Gripping The Steering Wheel Making a Right On Wells Street .

" He Didnt Offer it Neither Bae , I Wanted to Step in and Be Head Honcho . " She Shifted in Her Seat a Lil But Didnt Say One Word . She Just Looked Out The Window and Shook Her Head .

" Say Something Mir . " I Pushed as We Pulled Up in Her Driveway But Not Getting Out .

" Why Aubrey ? "

" Why Wha - "

" Why This Lifestyle , Knowin The Consequences ? Jail For The Rest Of Your Natural Born Life , Death . This is Your Life Your Playin With , its Not a Game ! " This Conversation always Scared Mir Cause She's The Type to Think about Something Constantly , Even if its Not Her Situation . Her Trying to Be a Mother to Me Only Made Me Love Her More .

" Im Doin This Cause I Wanna Help Us in The Longrun . You , Our Future , Our Kids , Me - I Wanna Be Straight . " I Spoke as I Rubbed Her Hand Looking Her in Her Eyes . Did Dealing Shape Me into Who I am Today ? Yea it Did . It Made Me a Tougher Person . I Was Feared in These Streets and My Name Was Known . But Most Of all , I Was Respected .

" I Don't Want You Doin This Tho . You Can Come Work For My Father Or Even With That Bitch Vanessa . Something Stable , Something Normal , Something That Wont Put You in Jail Or Dead . " Her Father Jonathan Cartier Was a Well Known Jewelry Designer Who Inherited The Company From Many Generations and Vanessa Campbell Just Worked With Big Names , Basically a Lawyer For Rich People Plus Her Father Had Stock Invested in Apple Inc So She Was Getting Money Regardless .

" I Dont Wanna Design Jewelry For People and I Damn Sure Don't Wanna Be No Lawyer . " She Exited Out The Car Slamming My Door and I Got Out Following Her .

" Amiraa ' Really ? " Nobody Was Home Cause Her Lil Brother Mekhi Would Of Been in The Living Room Watching TV , While Vanessa Cleaned Up and Jonathan Would Of Been Reading The Paper Right around This Time and it Was 9 PM .

" You Cant Be Mad Cause I Don't Wanna Do any Of That . " She Ignored Me , Something She Was Good at and Proceeded to Just Get Undressed and Go Downstairs . Fuck it , She'll Come around and I Sure as Hell Didn't Feel Like arguing With Her . I Kissed Her Forehead While She Looked in The Drawer For Menus and I Left .

- - - - - - -

| Amiraa ' |

It Was June 9th , My Birthday Was Really Today and I Was Finally 17 . I Was Happy On The Outside But On The Inside I Wasn't Feeling It Because Me and Aubrey Haven't Spoke Since Monday .

" Happy Birthday Akiko ! " Mekhi Ran Into My Room Jumping On My Bed . I Hugged Him Tightly as He Kissed all Over My Face Finally Landing On My Lips and Smiling . He Wasn't Mines But He Was My Pride and Joy . There Was Nothing I Wouldn't Do For This Little Boy and If You Knew Me Than You Knew That , He Was My Son - Fuck Vanessa .

" Thank You Akiko's Baby . "

" I Love You Kiko . "

" I Love You too Ki . " I Said Kissing His Forehead .

" Come Downstairs . I Got You a Gift . "

Mekhi Grabbed My Hand Practically Pulling Me Down The 14 Steps , He Was Way Too Eager For Me This Morning . It Was Really Quiet , Too Quiet . Vanessa's Usually Downstairs Cleaning and My Father Would Be Catching Up On Scores On ESPN about Now . Entering The Kitchen I Read The Digital Microwave's Clock , 11:45 AM . They Wouldn't Usually Leave Ki Home alone , Yea I Was Sleeping , But If They Leave Like always I Would Of Been Woken Up By My Father .

" Ki , Where's Daddy ? "

Looking around and Shrugging His Shoulders , " Daddy Came in My Room and Said He Had to Go Do Something Important and Then Mommy Got a Call . "

" and She Just Left ? "

" Yea . "

He asked Me to Close My Eyes and Not to Move as I Heard Stuff Being Shuffled around and Cabinets Closing . Vanessa's Lil Stupid Self Knew She Could Of Woke Me Up and Told Me to Keep a Eye On Ki , But Did She ? NOPE ! Didn't Leave a Note , Send a Bird With a Message - None Of That . She acted SO Careless Most Of The Times and I Got Sick Of Her Like On a Everyday , Every Hour , Every Minute , Every Second Type Shit . But She Was all That I Knew Of From The age Of 11 To Now . Oh She Was Gonna Hear it , If Not From Me Then From My Father , But He acts Like its Nothing . Yea , Ok .

" Akiko ! " Ki Screamed Sounding all Impatient and Shit .

" Yes Mekhi ? "

" That Was Like My Gazillonth Time Calling You . " Knowing Him , it Was Only The Second Or Third .

" Can I Move My Hands Now ? " As I Said That I Felt His Small Hands Grab My arms Lowering Them and Signaling Me to Open My Eyes .

" Aww Ki , Your The Best ! "

I Grabbed Him From Behind and Started to Spin around While He Laughed and Held On to My arms . He Knew Better Than to Touch The Stove Or The Microwave But That Doesn't Mean The Refrigerator Was Off Limits to Him . On Our Island Was a Big Cake Like Mixing Bowl , Filled With Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries , Milk and a Big ass Spoon Vanessa Would Cook With . Grabbing The Bowl and an Extra Spoon So That Ki Can Help Me Eat all Of This We Sat in The Living Room Indian Style On The Sofa . Grabbing The Remote to Turn The TV On , I Couldn't Help But Be all Smiles and almost Cry My Heart Out . My Baby Knew My Favorite Things More Than I Did Sometimes . Ki Screamed Pressing Play On The Remote Then Shooting Me a Grin . He Looked So adorable With Him Missing Bottom Tooth .

" Adventure Time On DVD ! " 

- - - - - - - -

Ok So This is Coming along Slowly and its Kinda New For Me (: Lol . Sorry I Haven't Updated in a While , Family Problems . But I Would Really Like / LOVE Yall Feedback ; Comments , Thoughts , ANYTHING . all Criticism is Good , Right ? Just Let Me Know . Thanks . (: