' OO1 -

| Amiraa ' |

Its Been Exactly 2 Weeks Since I Graduated and Time Went By Quick as Hell Cause Those 2 Weeks Just Poofed ! , Right Before My Very Own Eyes .

" What You Wearin For Your Party Mir ? " Stephanie asked Me Before We Stopped inside a Nearby Store Inside Of The Mall . It Was Pretty Nice Outside , But Thats all Of The Time Here in California , It Stayed Hot and it Had to Be about 78 Degrees , Maybe Higher Outside .

" Its Like ALL The Time With Me . . " I Said Outloud Holding Up This Cute Light Blue , Baby Blue ? Bustier . " I Never Have a Shirt But I Have Everything Else Down Packed . "

" That One Looks Pretty Cute . " Steph Said as She Held a Red One Up to Her Chest . " and You Can Wear Those Ombre Lookin Jeans You Picked Out From Forever 21 . " She Said Making a Point .

" You are Right Steph ! " I Said Cheesing Making Her Laugh Then Roll Her Eyes .

" Yea Cause What Would You Do Without My Fashion Sense ? " She Said in a Duh Like Manner , Flipping Her Hair Causing Us to Laugh .

Stephanie Was Tall about 5 ' 7 , Nice Dark Skin and Pearly White Teeth . Her Hair Stopped in The Middle Of Her Back to Where The Clasps Of Your Bra Connected But She Wore Her Share Of Weaves From Time to Time To Give it That Fuller Look . She Wasnt Skinny , But She Had a Flat Stomach , Had to Be about a C Cup Because Her Titties Were Not That Bigger Than Mine and I Was a C Myself . She Had Like The Perfect ass , Literally - It Wasnt Big But it Wasnt Small , Mines Was Getting There But Slowly , at Least it Wasnt Flat Like a Chalkboard So I Was Happy . Take What You Can Get Right ?

" When Did We Graduate again ? "

Steph asked as We Walked to Be Seated in Buffalo Wild Wings . Lord Knows I Be Tearing These Wings Down With No Interuptions and Without Hesitation . I Didnt Care Where I Was and Who Was around , I Was Gonna Tear Some Wings Up and Them Workers and Waiters Knew That For a Fact When I Came Up in There Not Giving a Fuck . Bitches Be Tryna Look Cute When They Go Out and Eat , Like They Future Husband Was in The Spot , Not Me - I Dont Care . I Came to Eat , Fill My Tummy , Go Home Satisfied , Shit .

" On The 21st . " I Said Not Even Looking at My Menu . I Had That Shit Memorized and That Was Sad .

" Its already The 4th and Your Birthday is This Saturday . arent You Happy ? " She Said Smacking My Hand While She Spoke So I Snatched it away Causing Her to Hit Her Hand On The Table .

" Bitch . "

- - - - - - -

| Aubrey |

" Waddup Aug ? . . Wassup ? . . Aug ! My Man . . . " I Returned The Greetings With a Head Nod as I approached My Uncle's Office . Knocking Three Times as always and Listening For The Regular Two Knocks in Return to Enter The Office . I Did Just That While My Uncle Finished a Phone Call .

" Because I Said So . . . I Dont Fuckin Care ! . . He's Done ! . . . Well When You Get Back and He's Not 6 Feet Under , Your Girlfriend is Gonna Be One Sad Bitch ! " He Screamed into The Other End Hanging Up The Phone and Shaking His Head Letting Out a Deep Sigh .

" Nephew . . "

" Uncle L . " I Said Trying Not to Laugh at The Phone Call I Just Heard .

" Now , Why is She Gonna Be One Sad Bitch ? " I Said Causing Him to Laugh Lightly and Push His Chair Back . "

" Because Jerry's a Snitch , and Louie Doesnt Wanna Cooperate . So Either Jerry Dies While Their in Miami , Or Louie Dies When He Steps Foot Off That Airplane . Simple . " He Says Taking Out a Cigar and Lighting it Causing Me to Shake My Head and Laugh Lowly .

" Stupid . "

" Very . So Wassup Uncle L ? Its Kinda Early and You Called Me . " It Being a Quarter to Six , The Sun Was Still Out But Setting and I Dont Usually Come in Until 11 PM Or Later .

" You Know Your Like a Son to Me Aubrey , " My Uncle Started as He Got Up From The Table Walking around to The Other Side and Back to This Painting He Had Of The Last Supper .

" My Brother Was Stupid For abandoning His Responsibility as a Man and as a Father and it Hurts Me To This Day . " He Stoped , Taking a Couple Of Puffs From His Lit Cigar Leaving Me Feeling Like Shit . My Parents Left Me When I Was 2 . . 2 . The Fuck Did I Do That They Just Up and Left Me ?

" Sooner Or Later , I Wont Be able to Keep Doin This . I Trust You More Then any Of Those Motherfuckers Out There That's Been Movin' This Weight For Me Since They Fuckin Teens and You Only Been Introduced to This Game at The age Of 15 and That Was My Fault . . Bringin' This around You When You Were So Young . " He Said With His Head Held Low and Putting Out His Cigar as if He Had Been Defeated . Did I Hate My Uncle ? I Hated My Parents For Not Being In My Life Growning Up . Uncle Lorenzo Didnt Have to Look after Me But He Did . I Was Still " His Son " Even after He Had His 6 Year Old Twin Boys Damien and Desmond , I Was His First Born according to Him .

" You Can Never Let Me Down Uncle Lorenzo , You Could Of Said Fuck That Lil Nigga , He aint Mines But You Treated Me Like a Son , Your Son . " I Said Getting Up Causing Him to Stop Moving From The Painting to The Desk and Back again , Pacing .

" You Introduced Me to This Game Because You Trust Me Runnin Your Empire , Not Because You Made Me . . I Could Of Walked away But I Stayed , For You , My Father . " He Looked at Me While I Said That and Placed My Hand On His Shoulder Causing Him to Tear almost . I Would Call Him Dad , Or Pops When I Was Younger But He Would always Correct Me , Telling Me to Call Him My Uncle But Growing Up I Realized Fuck it , He's More Than The Father I Ever Had .

" You Have The Mentality Of a Man and Not a Boy Aubrey , Thats How I Knew You Were Cut Out For This . I Would Of Never Gave You Your First Brick at 15 Knowin That You Werent Ready . "

" and I Took That Brick , and Flipped it into My First Stack Pops . . I Was Ready . I Felt The Need to Take Care Of You , Aunt Vicki , Ma Because Yall Gave Me Everything and More . Now I Have to add My Two Lil Brothers Des and Dame To The Equation and Im Gonna Take Care Of Yall . "

" I Just Dont Want Them Gettin Involved In This . It Gets Messy Sometimes . "

" They Will Never Be apart Of This Lifestlye Cause Big Brother A is Gonna Make Sure They Have it all , While im Walkin This Earth and When im Burried in it . So is My Future Seed - They Gonna Be Good , I Got Them , and Yall and Amiraa ' . "

- - - - - - -

Cast So Far in The MM >