Chapter 1

"Ugh! Nanny! where are they going? Why are they leaving?" I asked our nanny. Ms. Burtson. "Here!" She gave me a piece of paper that said,

We're leaving for a business trip, Sweetie. We'll be back after 3 years. Don't worry , we sent someone to take care of you. -mom and dad.

what a TRIP! ,3 years business trip? are they kidding me?

I teared the paper and leave it swaying at the ground. Hatred filled my heart and my mind. I'm not independent enough to take care by myself. Ugh! I'm afraid of thunder lightning. I used to slept with them when a typhoon came. Now? Where am I going?

I locked myself in my room and hugged my teddy bear tightly. It was given to me by my old sister. I mean my long lost elder sister. She's 2 years older than me. Mom and Dad put the blame on me. They said, If only I did not ran through the sea shore, They're sure, my sister would still be alive.

But, I did not believe them. because I know my sister isn't dead. She's still alive. I have to find her. although, I hated her because mom and dad blamed me for her undiscovered death, I have to find her. She's my sister at all.

Where can I find her? In the seashore we used to bond? nah!

Wherever! I have to find her. I heard three knocks coming from my door. "Come in!"

"Kim, you have visitors!" She said nicely. Ms. Burtson had been taking care of me and this house for almost 10 years. I assumed she's already in the age of 50's.

I went downstairs and saw a beautiful lady standing in front of me and 5 young boys as my age, I think, smiling at me.

"Hi! Kim, dear!" She greeted and walked towards me as she held my hands. "we're going to take care of you. " She smiled and I was shocked.

"n-no!" I nearly shouted it. oops! "uhm, I mean. no, thanks. Ms. Burtson will take care of me." I said shyly. .

"Sorry, Kim. your parents offered me a 3-year-off. " Ms. Burtson inserted. Holy cow! I will live in a house with this 5 boys!? "I think Ms. Burtson can't!" The lady smiled nicely. "Okay, I agree. But, along with that boys?" I asked her pointing at the boys.

"exactly! They're my sons! Don't worry, I have a daughter. You can be friends. If only, You'll come with us." The lady said.

"What about this house?" I asked. "It will be----. I mean, Nothing. I'll just check here once a week." She said and smiled. Now, her smile was already fake.

"By the way, who are you?"I asked her. "I'm Mary Tomlinson the mother of these boys." she said as she pointed the boys as they smiled at me. "I'm Zayn Malik ."The first boy said with his black hair and shining eyes. "I'm Harry Styles."  Another boy said with the curly brown hair. Oh my, he's so cute with this shining white teeth. "I'm Louis Tomlinson." He said. Wait! I just noticed that they had different surnames and only Louis had the same with their mom. "I'm Liam Payne." "and I'm Niall Horan".

"Hi! Kim Jane Y. Giordano!" I greeted as nice as I could.  "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure darling!" Mary said. "Why they had different surnames and only Louis got your surname?" I asked flatly as I tried not to frustrate her.

"Well, I adopted them illegally."She said with her serious tone. "oh. okay!" I just nodded and smiled. "can we go now?" she asked. "How about my things?" I asked. "We'll just shop for you. Just carry with you, your phone." She smiled as she leaded us to her car.

Our journey went long.

"Kim, you looked like our sister, Kate!" Louis said. "Stop with the noise, kiddos!" Her mom said. I think she's strict.

The car stopped and we jumped out of the car and they let me go inside.

---------------

unedited (slow update)