Chapter 2

"Come in!" Mary leaded me in her mansion. "Kate!" She called out Kate. I wonder who she is.

As she came out, I smiled at her nicely but she was shocked! She doesn't like me, does she?

"J-jane!" She shouted and hugged me very tight. uhm! why did she hugged me?

"her name is kim!" Harry said. "what a welcome hug!" zayn said. "uhm, Hi, you must be Kate!" I said as nice as I could.

"maybe, I'll introduce myself to you some other time!" She said as she ran away from us.

"where is she going?" I asked. "oh. To her school. They have a 1-month trip to Italy. And, it's compulsory." Mary said as she smiled.

"Boys, Behave there. I'll jus lead Kim to her room!" Mary told the boys as they sat down on the couch smiling at me.

Mary leaded me to a huge room. three times larger than my old room. "We'll go shopping tomorrow, Kim! I bought some suits there for you!" mary smiled at me as she opened the walk-in-closet full of dresses and suits. It's too formal!

"Thank you, Mary!" I said and smiled glaring at the pretty dresses in front me.

"Mom, you have visitors!" Louis shouted so Mary can hear him.

"Kim, take care of yourself. I'll be home at 10pm. "Mary smiled and we went downstairs .

"Boys, take care of kim, okay. I'll be home late!" Mary told the boys as they nodded.

*---------*

"how 'bout some movie marathon?" Niall asked as he comb his blonde hair. I like his blue eyes. "That would be nice if Kim would agree." Liam said as they turned their heads to me. "Uhm, sure! that would be cool!" I said shyly. "don't be shy love, we're friendly!" Louis said as he put his arms on my shoulder. I just smiled at him.

We watched 3 movies while Louis and I are chatting about random things. I handled to answer it until He asked me , "Kim, do you have boyfriend?"

"no!" I said flatly. "really?"

I nodded.

"Good!" Louis whispered as I stared at him. "I mean, good movie, right?" He said in nervousness.

I felt something looking at me. I looked at the direction and found Harry looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"uh, nothing." He said shyly as he blushed a little bit. What's wrong with them? There's something in them that I don't know yet.

As The last movie was done, Liam, as the matured one , cleaned up the mess.

"guys, is there something about you that I don't know?" I asked them.

"we're the one direction!" They said in chorus as my eyed enlarged.

"I don't realize you as the one direction." I said , still in the state of aftershock. "Well, Uhh.I heard about that band but I don't know about them or should I say, you!" I said as they all laughed. "not funny!" I said as I walked and went to the kitchen. They followed me. "Well, we are!" Harry said as he smiled revealing his cute dimples. He's cute!

.

"how come you don't know us?" Zayn asked as they all sat at the round table in the dining area. "well, I hate your band. I found you boring!" I admitted. They were all shocked and smiled right away. They're weird, aren't they?.

"you're different," Harry said as his face enlightened. "yeah, all girls find us perfect and--" I let him stopped.

"That's it! you're perfect! and being perfect is obviously Boring. And I'm right." I said and left them there with a blank face.

I just smirked and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I know, that they're used to be adore by a girl. But, sorry? I don't like them that much!

They're just gorgeous, not the gentlemen type, I always adore in a guy.

Whatever! topic closed.

I just wanna sleep now! I changed in my pj's and slept.