Strip Club

-Mia

The music went off I got off the pole and collected my money from the stage. When I got to the changing room I took off my thong and bikini and put on sweats, uggs, a tank top, and a sweater because it was chilly outside. I counted my money and gave my boss half of the 4,000 I'd made that night. I grabbed my gym bag and quickly ran to the car. I was supposed to go out in a little while so I got starbucks. When I reached my apartment there stood my worst nightmare, my ex-boyfriend Kevin. Kevin wasn't a bad boyfriend he was caring, great sex bought me gifts, tall , muscular , and nice light skin but he was too clingy and crazy.. Every time I was out for more than 2 hours he automatically suspected I was cheating.

"Hey Mia baby "

"Hey Kevin what you doing here " I responded nervously

"I just thought I'd come check up on you but we need to talk "

I sighed loudly "Ok Kevin but please make it quick"

"Why aren't together"

"You know why Kevin do I need to refresh your memory"

FLASHBACK

-Mia

"I'll be right back "my beautiful pregnant girlfriend said heading to the bathroom

10 minutes later

She's been in there a long time I better go check on her . When I walked towards the bathroom I seen Mia sitting with a man and his family . I stormed over to the table in anger " Mia can I speak to you " " Yes I'll see you later "

I grabbed her arm and and led her out the resturant .I pushed her in the car and sped home . "What the fuck was that Mia are you cheating on me"

" That's my cousin and his family didn't you see his wife , I ran into her in the bathroom"

" I'm sorry baby I just don't want to lose you "

She was turned away from me I attempeted to touch her but she moved away from me and told me not to touch her. I dont know why but that enraged me. I blacked out and when I snapped back into my senses , I was in the emergency room being told that a fetal death had taken place inside of Mia.

Flashback Over

Tears welled up in my eyes everytime I thought about it . I leaned on my door way with my arm folded and coffee in the other hand .

" If that's all I'd like to go inside my apartment "

"Can I come in ?" ,

" For what "

" I have so much explaining to do"

"Actually I'm going out tonight, maybe another time Kevin"

" Ok well text me then Bye Mia "

He pulled me into a bear hug , oh how I missed his hugs. Before Leaving he tilted my chin up and kissed me passionately on the lips.I walked into my apartment and took a hot shower . I was deciding on what to wear when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Kevin with my gym bag.

" Thanks "

" Welcome "

I closed the door and went back to my closet. I put on underwear, and a white cut out mesh peplum dress which hugged my body perfectly. I flat ironed my jet black hair and it stopped at my stomach. I lounged on the couch until Jazmine said she was outside. I slipped on my nude red bottoms , grabbed my jacket and walked quickly to her car. When we arrived at Gravity Soundbar we automatically got into VIP cause Jaz worked there part time. We grabbed a couple drinks when a group of people into our section , some of the men were cute but one in particular caught my eye. He had dark skin , muscles and he was tall. I went over there to work my charm on him. He told me his name was Lance which sounded very familiar but because I was tipsy I couldn't remember if we'd met before.

*******

I woke up with a massive headache. I gripped the sheets and sat up to see a muscular darkskin man with a nicely chiseled face and a beard .I smiled at the sight before my Eyes. He sat up wiping the sleep away from his eyes. When we caught a glimpse of eachother we both realized we'd did something that we'd both regret later.

" What exactly did we do."