I want to see you be brave

Athena's P.O.V.

It's been a week at the camp, and honestly it's hell. Every time I train with him, Ky, I start getting more and more fond of him. More of a friendly liking but still a liking. Ky and I had this really intense training session, we kinda sword fought but without a white suit and a sword, but with large, skinny, wooden polls.

"Come on A, stand up straight and fight!" ky yelled."Bend your knees!"

He slipped the pole right in between my legs and intertwined it with the back of my knee, he applied force, and he made my legs collapse. I stood up as fast as I could.

I looked up at him.

"Is that all you got?" I mimicked.

I used the pole to whack him in the side. I stomped on his toe, then punched him in the nose.

He retaliated kick the back on leg he made me collapse once again. He got the pole and intertwined it right in between my arms to serve as handcuffs.

"I WANT TO SEE YOUR BRAVENESS, BE COURAGEOUS." He pleaded.

I flipped the pole on the stand up right positions, I kicked him in the back.

"Pick it ole' man, Your age is starting to show." I yelled.

"My back! I cracked a vertebrae." he yelped. He was grasping air while holding his back. I ran to his aid.

"Never show your vulnerability." he said michealluosly.

He palmed my stomach,then grabbed my leg and pulled it right from out if me. He stood up and looked at me.

"What are you looking at? Are you going to help me up." I yelled.

He grabbed my hand and hoisted me up. We were inches apart, I could feel his heart beat, beat rapidly. His hand was silky smooth, when he picked me up sparks flew.

Im not afraid or nervous about boys, I have lived with one all my life, I prepared my self not to be self concuicous. Before my brothers death he told me that never make the first move, Wait till you know he is the one, Because if you give up your love on someone that doesn't need it, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Gosh I miss dustin.

Today is my birthday, I invited Sybil, Lynch, Clary, Ky, and dustin. I really care if Dustin is dead, I know he's watching over me, It would be rude if I didn't invite him.

All of us piled into the car and went to the camps bar. We all cut up and laughed. After dinner we all went home, everyone got wasted except me and ky. When I was walking to me tent. I felt a soft, angelic hand grab my arm. He pulled me close to him.

"Watch out, There is a nail right there."

"Thanks Ky?" I questionably asked.

"I didn't give you my present yet. Lets go."

"Ky don't worry about it."

"Let's go."

He let go of my hand and lower his hand. I took his offer and intertwined my fingers into his. We went to the shop. We climbed the stairs, we were at the roof. There was a big metal thing hanging from metal rods. He walked me under it.

"Pull the cord." he said.

I grabbed the chain, and gave a big yank. The metal thing started spinning sparks. It was amazing, the sky was completely black, the only light was the sparks. Ky pulled out a crystal rock.

"It has chips if cubic zericonia and zercon. They say these were two siblings, their mother and father died, the parents have all the belongs to zericonia, she tried to give some belonging to zercon but the father curse all his stuff before he died so his son could not have anything, so the son can work for what ever he got, the curse was if he touched anything of his fathers he will die. Zericonia couldn't take her brothers death well she killed her self. They say their bodies transformed into jewels to represent ever lasting love." ky said softly

When he said that I felt chill bumps run through my spine.

"Atheena your something specail. I want to be the guy in your life that you can trust, love, and care for. You are so hard to read. I have to lay my heart on my sleeve.." I didn't let him finish. I went against my brothers morals and I kissed him.

Kys P.O.V.

She didn't let me finish she kissed me. I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft and moist. I pulled her closer. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled back her hair. She wrapped her hands around my neck. My hands were drifting to her lower back. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hands were reaching for the bottom of my shirt, when she tugged it. A man ran up and barged in.

"Sir, We have a breach pack of vampire breached!"

Athena jumped down and fixed her hair. She turned and looked at me and grinned. We ran to the gates. There was four vampires. We both took them on. There was only one left and it a girl that looked extremely formiluar.